Chapter 42

▪︎ Kim Enterprises ▪︎

Situated in the main center of Korea , the enterprise with 45 floors and over fivty thousands employees working in it . The pride and the most top rated company of korea this is Kim Enterprises. This is the place which every person dreams of working at, atleast for once in their life .

There on the 42nd floor were the annual board meeting was being held every board members were present there wearing their all black suit.

" The collaboration with Exo's were a huge success to our company. The new product is ready to be launched and from the previous reviews we can assume that this product gonna rise on the market " One of the man spoke " So on which day are you going to launch the product Namjoon? " he asked " Next week " Namjoon replied.

The others nodded and clapped their hands . After discussing about the important and legal matters, and changes relating to the company the annual board meeting ended .

Taehyung

Today each one of us were present in this meeting and finally the meeting ended . I saw Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok hyung taking with Mr Song one of the board member and Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi hyung with his son Kang who was around our age.

Being bored I thought to check out my phone . I turned on the device when I saw 14 missed calls from Maria on the notification . ' 14 missed calls? ' Before entering the board meeting we immediately turned our phone on silent mode to avoid any kind of disturbance .

Maria being the oldest maid working in our mansion knows very clearly to not to disturb us when we are on a meeting . She is not the type of a person to disturb us that means that something happened ....Something happened to Luna.

Getting worried I immediately called back her . " F**k " I cursed underneath to even put my phone on silent. After 3 rings Maria picked up
" Hello? Maria what is it? " Hearing the faint crys and voice of her i stood up from my place as panicked striked me .

.

.

.

" WHAT !? "
.

.

.

______

The pitched voice of Taehyung made everyone look at him . With Seokjin
and Jungkook others too approached him . " What happened? " Jungkook asked " Who is it Taehyung? " asked Seokjin " Say something who is it? " Namjoon questioned.

" It's Maria ..." Taehyung spoke " and "what did she say?" Yoongi asked
" Luna, ...she fell down from the stairs ... now she is in the hospital we .. we have to go immediately. " He spoke as their face turned pale in panick . All of them checked their respective phones to realize their where several missed calls and unread messages.

" Fu* k ! Fu*k !" Damn it !" They cursed as they all rushed to the hospital immediately without wasting anymore time .

During the ride to the hospital all of them were tensed up as they prayed to God for Luna to be safe. Soon they reached reached the hospital and entered inside . They asked the room from the receptionist . The receptionist panicked as she saw the furious man in front of her. Though all of them were looking like a greek god but the revolvers around them didn't went unnoticed by her.
" Kim Luna ..3rd floor.. Room 141" the receptionist quickly replied and all of them rushed towards that section.

They saw Maria , Yuri and 3 other gaurds who were appointed to look after Luna were waiting outside the room.

Yuri and Maria saw their masters entering and stood up . " How the f**k did this happened? " the furious voice of Taehyung echoed in the hall . Maria with fear stuttered and explained everything that happened with Yuri's continuous faint sobs. They were still in the heat when the doctor and a nurse came out of the room removeing their masks.