Chapter 18

Luna

Today might be a busy day since today is Monday and also today is a very important day for me, because today is the day when the actual calculations will be done about how much the production of the new product increased . And since i am the production manager ,if anything goes wrong everybody will blame me and specially that arrogant boss of mine.

Damn i will be late for office i have to run right row, its already past 9. Yaa! Luna you will be done for . Who told you to sleep switching off the alarm ..arrh... and its also the time when the boss arrives. Please god I really don't wanna face him .

.
.

Huff! Finally i made it in time . The moment i entered the office everybody was smiling at me and I smiled back like what i usually do . But today it was a bit different which i didn't get it , like they were specifically staring and smiling at me ,when suddenly Rose came running towards me and hugged me.

"Hey , what happened?" I broke the hug and asked her . She was smiling at me and giving a thumbs up she spoke," My brave girl , you did really well ".

Luna- "What? What did i did? "

Rose- What? Didn't you saw the video?

Luna - What video ? I didn't get time to see anything as i was getting late . So what it is?

Rose- Look.

She handed me her mobile phone and turned on a video for me to look. And then when i get it what they were talking about. It was the incident that happened in the amusement park. In this video the moment i was shouting at the public for being inhumane was recorded and also the moments when i was helping those children and injured people. Aashhh~ why did i have to lose my temper at that moment?

"Your speech was so great , i am in love with that speech ..ahh.. i really wanna speak like that too. If i were a man i would really have fallen for you" she winked at me and i smacked her shoulder.

Many of the employees praised me as well as the employees which didn't interacted with me came forward and talked to me .

When suddenly it was announced that the production report will be out in a few minutes in the dash board and now we are waiting for the actual results.

The screen turned on and there we saw the results and our eyes were wide in excitement. The increase rate was more than the last 3 years .

All of the employees in our department were dancing in joy and rose and other members hugged and congratulated me and i did the same .
I am so happy right now , yes Luna you did it . But all of our enjoyment went blank when we saw our boss Mr Hwang Hyunjin entered our department .

Everybody went silent and the girls started to groom herself to get his attention. But i really don't care , but why the hell is he coming towards me . Will he say that he won't fired me out since i did a good job? Well let's see what he has to say.

.
.

He came forward towards her unit he was facing her face to face . He placed his right hand in his pocket and cleared his throat before speaking.
"You did a good job Ms Kim Luna and didn't let me down" he congratulated her in rigid way and with no emotion.
"Thankyou " she said with a blush formed in her face with satisfaction.

"Arrmm, since the production department did so well , I would like to give you all a small dinner party tonight at 8 pm in Seon Restaurant" he invited them and left the room. Before leaving he looked at Luna and left.

"Yeah! So we get to have dinner in the Seon Restaurant! With our boss !! Omomo I am so excited " Rose spoke excitedly. "Aish, this girl! What is so good about having dinner with him? Stupid arrogant boss!" Luna spoke rolling her eyes. " Waaay? What is so wrong with having a dinner with a handsome boss like our Hyunjin? Huh? And specially when he is the most eligible bachelor and rich guy here in the states? " Rose asked to Luna in a curious tone. " Hah! I don't really care if he is a bachelor or not . Don't give me that look ok? And who will like a person like him a arrogant rich guy who doesn't even khow how to talk properly with a person and express his emotions? If he was not my boss i wouldn't have to tolerate him" Luna replied back to her in a annoyed tone". " You are the only girl who would say it like this about him , aash yah ok forget it . So want are you going to wear in the dinner party?....."