Chapter 45

" Then have it. " The tiny droplets of water trickled on her doe eyes before it slided down her crimson cheeks. Her voice got stuck in her throat as she tried to form words. She gulp down the lump to control herself from crying infront of him.

Luna slightly shook her head in denial and looked straight at him with a pleading look. Her scaredy tear stained puppy eyes did nothing but turned him more on . But her denial is what he hates the most. His lustful eyes changed to its dark ones . His grip got tighter around her throat and he pulled her face with a jerk.

Luna winced in pain and her crystal droplets dropped on his forefinger.
" Do it " he commanded and removed his hand from her face . The place he held left red finger marks of him on her skin.

With trembling hands Luna placed her hands on his thighs and started unzipping his tight black pants . His erection created a bump in his lower half ready to be set free. Pulling down his boxers his huge erected friend stood infront of her face .

" Suck " his one word was enough for Luna to tremble in fear. She slowly took his veiny throbbing c*ck inside her mouth. She gagged when Yoongi forcefully pushed all his length inside her by holding her head.

" Come on suck it like a good slut you are . If you do it correctly i will think about leaving you after this " Yoongi spoke caressing her smooth hairs.
With teary eyes and with a heavy heart she started to give him what he wants . Yoongi closed his eyes and  moaned in pleasure with each moment her lips moved around his member.

His breathing become heavier with each passing seconds. He knew he was close . Yoongi grabbed her head and pushed his length more inside of her and started mouth f**king her vigorously.  Luna was finding it hard to breathe. She even gagged a few more time but Yoongi was too his pleasure land to notice the poor girl struggle to her life .

After a moment or some he released his thick cum inside her filling her mouth completely.  She was about to threw up but he pressed his palm on her face cutting off her way of oxygen.
" Don't you dare to spill it " Being out of breath she gulped it down all . Satisfied him , he then realsed her face and let her breathe. 

Luna quickly took heavy and shaky breaths and fell on the floor being completely out of strength. 

Like her , her dress too became messy.  The upper portion of her dress slided down enough for Yoongi to admire her beautiful chest filled with the marks of deep hickeys.  His eyes darkened when he saw her taking heavy breaths fallen on the floor completely on his mercy . Her chest rising up and down while she breath. 

Luna felt her body lifting up from the floor.  She looked up and saw Yoongi pulling her in his arms . He held her in a bridel style and went near the bed . He threw her on the bed which made her body to slighty bounce on the soft mattress. The sudden movement made her skirt to reach upward reveling her silky smooth legs. Yoongi licked his lips getting aroused beyond anything.

" W-hat ... what are you d-oing ? Y-ou told me that you will not do that ! " Luna backed away until her back collide with the head board.

Yoongi slowly unbuttoned his shirt's 2 button and folded his sleeves in a very slow way to tease her  which made her panick even more. " I told you that i will think about that but now i thought the otherwise " He spoke sensually . A mocking lustful smirk formed on his lips  as he came closer to her.

He pulled her by her ankel and made her lie on her back . She was continuously crying and hitting his shoulder and chest . Being irritated by her resist he pinned her hands above her head and kissed her.