Chapter 10

🔞Warning! Mature content! Anyone who is not comfortable you can skip this chapter but please do not write hate comments 🔞.

Luna's pov-

I was trying to move my body continuously to break free from their grips and from the chains but all my struggles were useless.

Taehyung was kissing me aggressively and now slowly his right hand was going down from my neck and stopped in my right boobs and he started massaging it.

I was startled with his sudden touch in my boobs cause nobody except my hands touched my private parts . He tightened his grip around my breast . He squeezed my breast so hard that i couldn't do anything but moan loudly, not actually moan but it was a painful scream , but he was not bothered at all with my screams moreover he was enjoying it.

"Tae! Let me join too please. I can't wait anymore", Jimin said . " Yaa! I was first in the line! How can you go next ? It will be me ok?" Suga interrupted him. " What ? Not you but me ! I am going next! " Jungkook said with a frown.

▪︎
▪︎

Taehyung-

After a few minutes I stopped kissing her and got up from the bed leaving her all tied up and in a crying mess.

"Then why don't we all do it together? In a wholesome and teach this bitch a lesson", i looked at the boys and again at her and smirked mischievously.

" TaeTae you got me" , Jimin smirked back at me.
"Yes , this will be more fun and i haven't tried this style with anyone so let me taste her", Jhope said with a grin.

All of us were now looking at Luna with a lustfuly look in our eyes.

__ _ __ __ __

"Aish~ just fuck her already ! Not like she is a virgin or anything! " Seokjin said and Namjoon nodded in agreement " Yah Jin , kids this days ~aish".

.

.

Luna-

I was scared to core to think what they were thinking of doing with me. All of them were talking shit about me . Why ? Am I a whore to them? But I am a virgin. No I should tell them that I am a virgin may be then they can trust me. I build up my courage to speak " b..ut I am a virgin " my voice came as a whisper which can only heard by me .

" Did you say anything Babygirl?" Taehyung asked and all of their eyes were on me.

"BUT I AM A VIRGIN".

All of their faces turned to confusion at her answer but quickly their face turned into a smirk and they started to laugh.

"What? What did you say ? Virgin? Who ? You? haha" Jimin said laughing.

"No , i can't laugh anymore . This is the best joke of the day " Jungkook faked a laugh.

They were not believing me at all though how many times I repeated the same words over and over again "Yes i am a virgin please believe me ". Why don't they trust me once?

" Shut up! Enough is enough! Who the hell do you think you are huh?And who the hell do you think we are? Are we playing a game here with you or what? "Namjoon said angrily as he questions me with his jaw clenched.

I got startled and started to shiver in fear. I want to reply back but i have no courage to reply back at his mouth.