Chapter 20

Jungkook -

Its been a 2 days since we kidnapped her and bought here and from yesterday she didn't even eat anything . She is not talking to anyone of us , neither did she came out of her room when we opened the door. She is just sticking to her bed and crying .

She refuses to eat anything . Sometimes she stares blankly at the floor sometimes at the ceiling ,
We all are worried about her health, if she keeps on being like this she will really fall ill.

We dont khow what to do . We can't even force her to eat neither can we convince her for the marriage. Though it doesn't matters that she will agree or not , we are going to marry her and that's it. But it really will get better if she wholeheartedly agrees to marry us and accepts us as her husband (smirk).

.

.

.

All of us were sitting in the living room discussing about how to make Luna accept us . Everyone was suggesting something when suddenly Suga hyung who was half asleep spoke in a sleepy tone, " Arrh~(groan) if she isn't accepting us when we are being kind towards her then why don't we go to being ourselves? "

" No ! We can't. She will be more scared of us if we try to threaten her. " we all turned our faces to jhope who was now arguing with Suga.

" So ? So what? Do you have any better suggestion? If you don't then just shut up! We all khow that she will never accept us and if this goes on she will never obey us", Suga replied to jhope and he went silent.

" Suga is right . I can't act anymore. She is being more and more stubborn and don't say that we didn't tried . SeokJin , Jhope, Joonkook and even I went to her room to make her eat her food but what? What she did? She threw the food everytime we approached her and I don't like undisciplined kid. I will definitely make her obey us with by hook or by crook", Namjoon agreed with Suga and he grinned at him . And since Namjoon , our leader agreed with this proposal , we all too agreed with him and a smirk formed in our faces .

Luna's pov-

Its been 2 days since i was kidnapped. I am locked in this room and now i am sitting in this bed weeping about my horrible situation. From the past 2 days i have not eaten anything. " Ahh I am so hungry but i can't eat anything. Huff~ Endure it Luna, endure it , may be they will feel pity towards me and release me ".

Though It doesn't mean that they didn't offered me any food. It was I who didn't eat anything from them . I don't khow what they will mix in my food whether its a poison or aphrodisiac , I can't take the risk anymore after what they did before .

They already raped me that day , I can't forgot those horrible memories when i was crying and begging them neither can I forgive them for what they did .

I was in my own thoughts when i heard a khock in my door , i khew that it was one of them so i clearly ignored it and turned my face to the other side .

The door creaked opened and I saw maid around in her 40s entered the room .I was a bit confused to see a maid entered my room though i khow that many servants works here but they were never aloud to enter my room . The only one who entered this room were the boys and no one else .

" Madam" she called me and in response i turned my face toward her.
" Masters called you down stairs " she said in a low voice. " I don'twanna go" i replied to her turned my face again to the opposite direction towards tge window. " But Madam , Masters told me that you have a guest waiting for you , so you need to go downstairs "

" Guest? Who?" I asked her which she didn't replied and I got tensed up so i immediately ran outside the door and went downstairs in the leaving room when i saw all 7 of them sitting in the couch and waiting for me.

Jimin saw me standing there with my confused look and gave a mischievous smile to me, " Yaa! there she is our kitty. Come and sit here with us " he tap a sit next to his and instructed me to sit there which i didn't follow and stood where i was.

" Aish she is becoming more and more stubborn " said Taehyung looking right into my eyes. " Ok then let's don't waste anymore time and welcome our guests . Call them. " Taehyung stood up from his sit and spoke and suddenly some mans in black entered the room with weapons in their hands .

What's happening ? I tried to look through the mans and the thing i saw made my eyes go wide in shock....

            "...O..Oppa ! ...Unnie! "

" So let me introduce to all of you so this is Dr Seojoon and this is Dr Jisso. Nice to meet you doctors. " Taehyung said smiling at us and placing his hands in both Seojoon oppa's and Jisso Unnie's shoulder .

Both of them were tied up in ropes. They were brutally beaten up and they're whole body was covered in bruises. Specially, Seojoon oppa was covered in blood and heavy cuts and bruises, from this you can say that they brutally tortured him unlike Jisso unnie whose face and hands are covered with injuries.

I tried to run towards them and free them but i was blocked with two pair of hands came from the back and when i lift my face to look who it was and i saw Jimin laughing ,holding me tight ih his arms.

" Why did you .....? No...let them go please. Ple..ase... why did you bring them here? Why?? " I was on the verge of crying , i tried to stop my tears but looking at there conditions i can't stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks.

I was crying looking at both of them pleading them to let them go but they were not listening to any of my pleadings.

" Why? Why should we let them go? Its so good to tortured someone (grin) What do we get from you if we let them go ? " Joonkook spoke and came forward and slapped Seojoon in his face and punched him in his stomach which caused blood to spill out of his mouth (cough' cough) .

" You have problems with me ! Why are you hurting them ? Let them go please.... they did do anything...Please.

I....I ....will give you anything you want please them go."

" Aa...?? How can I trust you
Babygirl ~? What do we get from you? You already khow that we don't lack money . So? What can you give us? Hm? " jungkook said in his teasing voice.

" I ....I ....will give you anything you want ....please ... (hicup) ...I....I will do anything you ask me to do....please..."
I closed my eyes in frustration when i khow i cant do anything to save them , tears were continuously rolling down my cheeks and they were tured pink and watery.

"Ok princess then if you want to do anything we ask then sign this" Namjoon came forward and handed me a document . Namjoon and Jimin both exchanged a glance and Jimin released me from his grip and I took the document from his hands .

"Wh..at...what is this? " I asked flipping through the documents impatiently.

"Marriage certificate "

Namjoon said in his calm voice and my eyes go widened in fear and shocked.

"Sign it!"

To be continued.......

Hi reader, so hope you are liking this story . So what do you think ? Will she sign this marriage certificate or reject it? Comment your answers below 👇.

Please vote and follow for more chapters❤