Chapter 36

Previously-

He pulled her on the bed and made her lie on it. He too lied down beside her and pulled her closer to his chest.
He rested his chin on her forehead and wrapped his one hand around his waist and the other patted her head and caressed her smooth hairs.

" Sleep " Taehyung said and pulled her even closer if it was possible. Though Luna was struggling with her sleep with the sudden warmth in his embrace Luna felt cozy and safe . She didn't knew if it was due to her being going through so much in a short period of time or she genuinely felt loved, the warmth in him but slowly with his touch her eyelid started to felt heavy and she fall asleep in her deep slumber.

                      " Good night "

___________________________

Luna woke up feeling the sunlight falling on her closed eye. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked few times feeling still sleepy . She looked outside the window to see the morning blue sky covered itself with its orange blanket , gloomier than it was and the once white cotton candy like clouds coloured itself into its beautiful reddish hue .

' Beautiful ' she murmured when a lone tear slipped off her eyes

The room was empty. Taehyung was no were to be seen . Luna's eyes became watery as she thought that he must have used her and left her after having his fun and why not what would she even expect from a flity manipulator like him ? Thought that he could do anything with his power but she won't give up yet . Yes he has already claimed her body but her mind and heart they are still hers . Luna thought that she just have to keep compose and look after herself cause in this cruel world no one other than she herself will.

" Y-es I have to stay strong " She spoke with a dry throat. She couged a few times and wiped the dried tears from her eyes.

Luna stood up from the bed and realized she was still in his oversized white shirt . She went outside the room and closed the door behind her.

She entered her room and saw the jug placed on the bed side table. Luna sat on the mattress and poured herself a glass of water .

Yeah she should have gone to the kitchen to drink some water but with what courage ? Those beast were still present in this house and she knew what the others would do to her if they saw her almost  naked body which was only covered with a piece of thin cloth . Her body shivered in fear thinking all those horrible things they did or will do with her.

She gulped down the water and felt the dryness fading away from her throat. "Huh~" she exhaled a heavy breath after feeling relieved but immediately coughed back multiple times. Luna looked back at the emptied jug . Trying to clear her throat by caressing it and guling her saliva but all her attempts were in vain. The jug was only filled with a little amount of water and she drank the last drop of it. She signed giving in disappointment and stood up from the bed debating with herself that she is gonna make a quick visit to the kitchen , fill her jug to the point that she don't have to step outside her room until she wants and leave immediately.