Chapter 12

When we heard the name Stary kids we were shocked as we didn't expect them to join hands with Got7.

The gang of Stary Kids consisting of 8 members with unknown background. They were a new gang which was introduced in this mafia world 3 years ago and started their business.

For the first 2 years they were all good and doing their work minding their own business but they started to revolve against us just like what Got7 did 6 years ago .

Unlike Got7 who betrayed us and started to aim for the Mafia Kings position though they were no match for us , Stary Kids didn't betrayed us but they want to establish their new own gang or you can say a new mafia world just for them.

Now we were shocked that Got7 and Stray Kids joined hands together and formed an alliance.

That means that we have to be more careful right now since they can plan something bigger than the previous one in the future.

:
:

"Ok , so now no need to worry about anything. Just because they will think that they will attack and we will keep silent...No No No...we will take our revenge rightfully and at the correct time . What's say?" Kai stretched his back and placed his face in his plam and smiled .

"Yes!" Every member of BTS as well as EXO's nodded in agreement and a smirk formed in all of their faces.

.
.

Sehun raised his hand and everyone's attention turned to him " But wait a minute Taehyung,  you all were saying you also did kidnapped a girl? So who is it? "

" Oh shit! " Jimin placed his hand in his smooth hairs and cursed in his breath. He quickly sat up from his seat.

" No, What the hell we did!" Suga said. He was regretting about the things he did with that girl.He punched his hand in the table and placed his left hand in the head.

"What were you talking about I didn't get you. Did you all mistakenly kidnapped someone else or what?

No don't tell me did you all kidnapped another girl and thought that she was that girl? " Kai chuckled and raised his left eyebrows.

Bts pov -

We all were shocked and ashamed when we realized what we did to a innocent girl. Though we all were ruthless Mafia's but we never did hurt a innocent person .

We quickly glance at each other and got up from the couch . Exo' s were a bit confused so we said that we have something important to deal with so we will leave right now and they agreed and we left the mansion hurriedly and went towards our cars to go home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook-

It was already 7pm at night. Due to the heavy traffic in the main roads we were a bit late, but when we got on the highway it was all clear as our house is in the middle of the forest .

So if someone wants to enter or go out from our mansion they have to cross this dark forest.

After driving for some hours we reached our home and stopped our cars. We got out and headed to our mansion hurriedly .

Nobody in the car talked about anything related to Luna , the whole journey was all silent.

When we reached the main hall we headed towards the stairs and went towards the room were we locked Luna .

After we reached the room and now when we were standing outside the door and was about to enter but we stopped and glanced at each other and nodded .

" huff~ Ok , then open the door Jin hyung" .

" Yaa! Why me? " He replied.

" You can always deal with this kind of situation perfectly" Suga said pointing towards the door.

" Arhh~ huff~ Ok.....Fine! " He rolled his eyes and agreed.

Creak~

Jin opened the door and we all enter the room but when we did we were all shocked .....

The Room Was Empty And Filled With Silence.

There Was No One!!!

                 SHE HAS ESCAPED!!

" We made a mistake which we deeply regret "

                        ♡♡To be continued.........

Hi guys🙋‍♀️ ,sorry about that this chapter was a bit small but I will update the next chapter soon.

A small compensation from author nim👇

Kookie is already missing you

Tae is sad too🥺

Don't be a silent readers 🙂

Don't be a silent readers 🙂. Please vote 💜❤