Chapter 25

Luna-

" I am working here from the past
2 years but mom has been here from the past 20 years " Yuri spoke .
" Your Mom? " I asked tilting my head .

" You didn't met her? I thought you did " I gave her a confused look. " Um
She is working as the head maid . My mother's name is Maria " .

And then it clicked , ok so she was the maid who helped me in the morning .
" Oh yes I met her in the morning but I didn't know that she has a daughter" she giggled at my words .

Yuri is such a nice girl .

" Let me help you with this " Luna offered to help Yuri with cooking the food and she agreed without arguing.

Both the girls were talking without caring about anything in the world but they were unaware of the fact that someone was watching there every move from a certain place.

*chuckle * " Breaking a rule on the very first day ? She did have some guts to break a rule which is set by us"
Jimin said looking at the screen infront of him . He slightly moved his black leather chair where he was sitting in their office and looked back at the others .

" She should be punished for breaking the rules " Suga replied sipping his coffee and concentrating on his laptop.

" But its only the first day ? Shouldn't we give a chance atleast ? " Jin said plopping on the couch.

Namjoon who was check some important documents , fixed his glasses at looked at Jin " Yes it is the first day for her and that's why we have to punish her and make her understand that this rules are not just written in the paper for nothing. These rules are meants to be followed ..."

" .....By her obediently " Taehyung finished his sentence and took a sip from her hot coffee.

○ ● ○

Luna

Its was past dinner time and they were not back home yet . I was happy that they were not present cause i can finally eat my dinner peacefully.

After i had my dinner i went upstairs towards my room cause I was feeling sleepy.

I was about to open the door but stopped when i remember that after they come back from their work , they will try to sleep or rather try to do something again with me while i will be asleep .

The thought of them touching me with their flity hands while I will be asleep send shivers down my spine .

I placed both of my hand to my shoulder and exhaled a long deep breath to calm myself down.

' Hufff '

I turned my heels and headed towards the other direction , may be to find a guest room or something where i can spend my night .

Today when I was getting bored Yuri showed me the mansion and thankfully she should be the guest room.

' Yeah here it is ' . I entered the room and locked the door behind me . I felt too tired to do anything so i laid down on the bed and pulled the duvet closer to my body and fell asleep.

Around midnight ~