Chapter 33| Days in the sun ( روشن دن)

Life is quite unpredictable when it comes to change

Life is quite unpredictable when it comes to change. Sometimes one night, one night is enough to turn your coming life upside down. Similarly, one night can start the process of healing as well. It is said hurt and healing comes from Allah, as unions and separations, as disease and health, as success and rejection, as respect and humiliation. Relations and bonds are a gift, made in heaven and blessed on earth. They shouldn't be wasted or taken for granted for any of the reason because if you have their genuine love and you don't value them, then loss is yours and that too forever.

The morning dawned cloudy and chilled that forgot to wake the sleeping beauty up who had been asleep for straight eight hours, shutting the alarms off

"Raina!!!" Noor screamed for the twenthith time.

" I swear I am going to kick you out of bed this time!" Sarrinah murmured something. Noor was about to kick her for real when Sarrinah's phone rang.

"Hakan Calling...." She grinned whole heartedly imagining something and was on it, the next moment.

"Sarrinah, It's Hakan!" Noor shook her and slid green button.

"Hello?" It was Hakan. Sarrinah was still half asleep.

"Ms Shams?" He spoke with such a stern tone that not only Sarrinah blinked her eyes open but jumped out of the quilt as well.

"Hakan? I mean Dr.Hakan! I am really sorry!"

Sarrinah was blown out by the horrific call. She gawked at Noor who was hardly controlling her laughter mania.

"Be at hospital in fifteen minutes or else you can go back to Pakistan!"

Sarrinah flushed at his straightforward response. Before she could say something in her defense, the call was cut. Noor fell down on the couch.

"Intihaai Jaahil behn ho tum!" Sarrinah threw a cushion at her with full force and tied her hair in a bun to rush for washroom.

" Jo 30 alarms nahi kar sakey woh Hakan Zuraiz ki ek call ne kar dikhaya. Yeh definitely highlight of the day hai!"