Chapter 2| Rebels (باغی)

Sometimes you do not find a specific word to describe the particular phase of your life

Sometimes you do not find a specific word to describe the particular phase of your life. You don't even know where to start from? You're shaken with every subtle wind of your life because for that time, you can't decide whether you're driven by life or driving your life?Things seem to be very non-existent and calm at times yet they are more like a slow poison, deepening empty holes inside you. The stagnant phase of your life is like the water of lake. The spectator can't even judge the grevious depth shallowed by the mirage of water. The bottom of it can only be known by the lake itself or its Creator.

I feel some people lack the purity of love or mightbethey'renotableto give it right shadowedby thematerialworld. Because of what reasons, why a relationship never worked? Due to one sided love and effort only? Why was the one side got oppressed always? Why one became frustrated for the other one? These are the questions which have, somehow, no convincing answers. As far as I think, lover faces difficult luck. In a sense what who is being loved, literally leaves no stone unturned to damage you and if this intensity of true love reaches The Lord of Universe, then it may be the wounds that do not heal properly but you attain a divine shield to dispatch your heart from hurt.

════••❀••════

As the sun bathed the beautiful white mansion, the birds started paying morning visit to the woman of the house who was having a morning walk in back lawn. She was the only early riser in the house, others were night owls. The birds chirped and sang their morning songs while she hummed in response, clad tea pink dress and white scarf (dupatta).

Her aura was more like the first ray of sun touching the earth, parting the clouds of dusk with a luminous dawn. Gracious as sun yet soft in warmth always, giving a pleasant view to see the world with optimistic windows.

After completing her morning ritual of greeting birds and watering plants, she entered inside her well-maintained kitchen to supervise breakfast with the help of her working staff.

She organized the breakfast table, meanwhile two noisy creatures came running down the wooden steps of stairacase, vibrating the whole house.

"I am not going to spare you this time!"

She seemed an offended witch who had to wake up before her usual time. She was ready to kill anyone in her way.

"Ammi! Look at your spoiled princess!" He had a laughing hysteria, escaping and hiding from her.

She was trying to grab his hair with her short nails, dodging her mother. They were running around their mother in circles when she pulled each ear of two sibling. Both turned victims and pleaded her for mercy.

"Amiiii aaooo aoooo please... kia kar rahi hai dard ho raha hai!"

Two of them were trying to free each ear from the solid grip of their Ammi.