Chapter 11| Unexpected encounters (حسین اتفاق)

Quraan is a healing, guidance and a sketch of how exactly our lives should be

Quraan is a healing, guidance and a sketch of how exactly our lives should be. Human beings, no matter how intellectual or powerful, will make mistakes. We all do. And it's fine because making mistakes actually defines your creation. Refined formed of clay shaped with needs, desires and mistakes. But what differentiate us from the Shaitan, is what kind of choice we make. It's not choosing a good path that makes you a good human being but stopping yourself from following a dark path does make you actually strong. Similarly, not making a mistake is not a criterion of a good person but being respectful and flexible towards your corrections is what that makes you a genuine person. Recently, i came across the parables of contrast between Yusuf A.s and Moosa A.s. There are many important things mentioned but the two vital signs of their story of survival was; everything turned out to be the opposite as the logics expect it to be yet they never lost faith no matter how blind nodes were put in their journey. Secondly they were tested with the most difficult points that one can easily fall into the trap of mistakes. Yet they call upon one KHULAAQ UL AZEEM, ALLAh! Life can be very challenging but not everyone is tested on same format. For some, it's physical , financial, or materialistic lackness and for some its emotions, weak mental health and reactions are a test.

Yet know, be it both of them or one of them, Allah is the writer of your story. HE is your content creator. He knows you because HE made you. He loves you because He puts the bits of His noor in your heart. You can always talk to Him, feel Him and all you need is to break connections from the weaknesses you gain from world. Be a person who does it for ALLah, opts it for Allah and leaves it for Allah. And Trust me, the love in the universe, the natural love will find it's way to you in every form till Jannah!

___________________

The mansion stood proud and levish in the moonlight

The mansion stood proud and levish in the moonlight. Nehad parked his car in garage when Hakan and Sarrinah waited for him in the middle of an enchanting lobby, decorated with antique bulbs.

"Dr! aap to kaafi paisey wali nikli yaar toh job kyoun karti hain?!" Hakan scratched his brow, all amused and earned a glare.

(Dr! You seemed rich ! Why are you working then?)