Epilogue (i)

● years later ●

● years later ●

عباد الرحمٰن

The association of Allah with His servants.  as abd of rahman. Representative of Ar Rahmaan.

1• Who walk around the earth with humility. You're softly walking. You're gentle. Every interaction with what you're walking on earth. Their standard is soft gentle and easy going in the way they deal with people. "Haoun" "naoum"
You treat people like machines. Treat people with soft smile and kind words. People are recognized by ibaad ar rahman. But question is people will walk over you? Your manners are something else , your principles are something else.

"Yamshouna bisakina wil waqaar. "

They are dignified too. You don't walk all over me either. You can also put someone at their place nicely. Hilm. You treat people with dignity anyway. Haoum. Find a middle. Sakina wal waqar

2• Praying and standing in the middle of night

"Jahal!" Inability to control emotions.
Peace be upon you!

Surah al isra/ bani israel
"Don't walk on earth with marha." Pride.
Land where the plant grows quickly.

Don't walk on earth quick to react. Calm down. Decide. Then talk. Test here is to hold this approach when dealing with difficult people.

- Surah Furqaan
___________

"Well, it is said that .... success is the top of mountain, which is what people see but I believe, an iceberg beneath it is the root of reality.
It's been almost 9 years to this hospital and the journey from being a junior doctor to CEO and senior doctor was pretty rough, as some of you'd seen live. "

Light chuckles were head as the gentleman clad in dark brown tuxedo, gentleman paused. He looked exquisite. Thick black hair jelled in a style with a flick touching his fine forehead. A light grown stubble, he looked one of natives yet he wasn't. Holding a shimmering gold block in his hand, he talked looking straight in the eyes of audience being humbly proud. All eyes feel on his intimidating aura, an unknown praise held in each eye mesmerized by the soft spotlight on Hakan Zuraiz.

"Without delaying anymore, Thank you for inviting me to do the honors of this award and joining us tonight. The annual achiever of the year is-"

It was expected yet surprising for him as well since he knew what he chose but he didn't get the time to review final report of what 85% votes chose as as well.

"Dr. Sarrinah Shams!"

His lips curled into a natural smile. It was her first time, earning an award of her genuine hardwork. She despised favors and Hakan did respect her wish in these years.