Chpater 25|Wanderers (بنجارے)

Some fusions are incomprehensible

It seemed to stand out starkly against the contemporary laws of universe. As if pale blue sky fissioned into hues of orange,yellow and pink, an absolute contrast. As if the sun rays slipped through the brunette beauty and diffused into the translucent galaxies that were loud yet quiescent. As if air kissed the skin and breathed gently through the ears whispering unspoken tales. It was an era not a year. Every inch of gaze had been familiar but the effect differed every time.

Nehad assessed the situation and excused both of them quietly, leaving the room. It was just two of them with wild stares and frozen auras. It had took them few good seconds to comeback into senses that they subtly never wanted to. The sense of awareness stabbed the flesh again and they blinked, finding themselves back in the real world where they stood just before losing themselves in brown pools of each other.

She inhaled abruptly, almost stopping her breathe and he exhaled involuntarily as if reliving his heartbeat. She didn't knew when her phone fell off her hand.

She tried to utter words but as if air was pumped out of lungs. She looked away, realizing the wrong premises and turned around in a haste, leaving Hakan dumbfounded.

She closed the door behind her and heaved a deep sigh, trembling in an aftershock.
Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong person. She forgot why she was here even. She tried to relax and recall the situation, pinching the bridge of her nose. Affifa, baby, doctor, phone! Where is the phone? She searched her palms only to discover them empty. The reason she avoided going out always was this fear, anxiety and helplessness. The emotional havoc after confronting him.

But it is said, whenever you run away from something madly, then it chases to happen to you desperately.

She twisted the door knob only to be met by the same force on opposite side of door knob. It was too quick to stop when she turned around half swinging through the door, almost colliding him who was too unprepared for this jerk.

"I am sorry- I forgot my phone!"