Chapter 1| Forgotten promises (چھوٹتے کل)

Life is actually very different for everyone of us

Life is actually very different for everyone of us. It has the spectrum of colors with which we see it.
Allah SWT created human beings in need and weak.
We always try to go towards that specific feeling of peace and fullness. And somehow, we are made with this need. A need to replenish ourselves. We can't stay in same moods forever even..that's human nature. We all need to have a break. Mind break. Body break. To give this body and mind a recharger rest.

And we all have emotional games built in us, that in itself are very overwhelming. Anxieties, Sadness, broken hearts, crying and waking up at nights.
we need to reset ourselves when we are suffering some sort unusual-mess in our behavior. Psychologists and mental health advisors advises all of us to get a good self care. To good healthy habits and that somehow is very effective. No doubt . But,

Human being, being the climax creation of Magnificent creator is made of clay and a light is put inside of us, that we call soul 'rooh in our language. That certain light is the connection of us and Allah. light of Allah is His words that need to illuminate our inner light because our battery runs out after the exhaustion of worldly life.

normally, we are created with clay,( humara jism matti se takhleeq shuda hai toh, toh humarey dil bhi matti se jurtey hain. asar aur taseer matti hi deti hai. dil lougo se jurtey hain.) emotional needs that you expect from other human beings. Soul (rooh) comes from heaven so it's satisfaction is not earthly but something heavenly. we often complain that we try to do work out, exercises, mental relaxations, books and what not but don't find peace. that happens because we may be somehow are violating the inner light. we chose empty roads instead of choosing lighted roads.

lets discuss something beautiful about Quraan here in Surah Shams, in which ALLAH SWT says about, the sun with its glorious light in first line, moon with it's shine subordinate to sun, morning when sun shines with it's full might, night when moon covers the sun and the scene is entirely changed, sky that is constant, and earth that is incredibly leveled out. the conclusion of these six ayahs is the image to culminate not the outside but inside of us.

( nai samjhey? sooraj chaand din raat asmaan aur zameen ka zikr kyoun hai ? Allah ne insaan ko jb ashraf ul mukhlooqaat bnaya toh buht balance kay saath bnaya tha. jaanwaro se mukhtalif. aqal di to ikhtyaar bhi dia. jahan tawazun ata hai lekin iskay biraqs hum jb bhi apne andr daikhtey hain to baichyini kay siwa kuch nai milta. jb kay humey to equilbrium pr bnaya gya tha. to Allah ne humaray andrr ko samjhaney kay lye Kainaat se kuch aisi misaalo ka zikr kiya jinme hum apne andr ka aqs daikh sakein.)

this is where you will learn about yourself when you contemplate about sun, moon, morning, night, sky and earth. in what way. lets learn,

 lets learn,