Chapter 12| We met them (ایک شام بازی کے نام)

• The chapter is a surprise for Baazi Ishq Di readers

• The chapter is a surprise for Baazi Ishq Di readers. The four characters mentioned here are the cameo from my previous book, not permanent addition •

_____________________

"Bhabhi please mt karein aap janti hain woh jaldbaaz ho raha hai par aap toh samjhdaar hain."

He tried as best as he could.

"Zayd jab rishto mein izzat aur lehaaz na rahey to jitni jald khatam hojaye behtr hota hai"

The night was heavy with thick clouds. No matter how hard they tried to breathe, it suffocated them with pain and emptiness.

With every moment, time passed but still it didn't pass.

"Bhaabi please stop. You now him that he loves you. it's just that he doesn't even know himself what is he doing?"

"He knows what is he doing vary well and that's okay. You don't need to be ashamed for what he is responsible of"

She pulled herself as strong as she could.

Sometimes in life, fate hits you right in face, the way you least expected. There was love but you never knew that was never actually love. It was a phase of life. Phase over. Love over. Is love actually phasical and situational based emotions? She couldn't figure out in the midst of her thoughts. She was done crying so she didn't feel līke mourning anymore. It was truth. It was fact, she had to accept.

"Tum dono ne achi trha soch samjh kay faisla lia ha?"

"Gee!"
Both sides had agreed and there was nothing left to say for elders even.

She walked towards her room that was no more of hers to collect her things that felt strange in a stranger room.

He came from behind in search of some files.

"Did.. you ever love someone?"

He thought that he heard wrong and she thought that it wasn't her voice. She stammered.

"What?"

"Just asking.. Have you ever loved someone in life? Like really love?"

"Love doesnt work out everytime. Sometimes love stays but a person doesn't. Instead of turning love into a toxic relationship isn't it better to end it. "