Chapter 15| Miracles (معجذے)

"Hum aiso kay saath bhi muskuraye hain Jinki waja se inn aankho ne aansu bahayein hain"

Jinki waja se inn aankho ne aansu bahayein hain"

"Tu mere sabab rou dey, yeh gawarah kahan mujhko
Tu dil na dey par dil se muskuraaya kar"

-my own

Before she could answer Adeel with something, a call popped in between.

'Norhan calling'

Just right in time.

"I'm coming in five minutes. We just went out for a walk"

She hung up quickly without even hearing his answer and recieved Norhan's call.

"Sarrinah? Why are you not receiving phone? Is everything okay? I got worried by your missed call and then you were...."

"Norhan I need a favor. Can you come up in Joyland? Right now?"

"Eh.. I'm in the mall nearby but what happened. How are you here and why...?"

"Just come up in 5 five minutes. I'll tell you rest of the story later!"

She hunged up when heard chuckles from other side.
The ultimate relaxed aura of him.

"I swear what the hell am I doing.. It feels like a teenage kid date and lying for cover up. I even hate this word. Argghh!

"Then why did you lie on first place?"

"Should I tell Adeel that I was back to kindergarten trip with you?"

"Not that. Before that. Norhan one?

"I was not interested in coffee with you!"

"But you were interested in cotton candy, skates and race with me. Ah I understand."

"Wait a second you dragged me in this crime and now you're throwing it on me."

"Well if hanging out with you is a crime ..."

"Hanging out with a girl who is your no one is a crime!"

She paused.

"I, being a part of it as well !"

Did she regret?

There was something in her look at that time that made his heart hit hard, for another time.
He was the one to make others speechless but it seemed nature had fated an addition of someone who could make him speechless finally.