Chapter 3| Can't we talk anymore?(باتیں بھی رہی ادھوری)

Life will never work on your deadlines or time limits

Life will never work on your deadlines or time limits. Everything, in this universe, has a destined time to happen. It won't happen before or after it because you want it. Humans are born impulsive and want things to happen in abrupt manner. It's like you are living in a world of media wars, basically. You order and you want it right in two days. The news feed of competition, who wore better than whom, how low lazy have you been as compared to people who groomed themselves enough to be beautiful (previously they were not in common words) and millionaires (investing in new businesses) while you are stuck in four walled room.
At one point of view, I am not in the favor of not letting someone pursue his/her dreams. It's very important to teach your bonds that how to survive and stand up in this world or else world will exploit them emotionally, professionally, mentally, if in extreme cases, physically as well. On the other hand, an emotional destruction by being obsessed to our dreams is another kind of pain. Sometimes the wishes, dreams and love is not wrong but their extremities are. It's like you love a person and the person loves you back but at a certain of your life, you both will be at conflictive terms with each other. That's a fact. Accept it. You both had good memories but that certain essence faded away. It's painful but that's a reality. Similarly, you dreamt to have a world tour since you were ten and now even at the age 47 you didn't visit even the beauty of your city. That's painful but that's the truth. It's similar that one has a dream to study in better institutions but got admission in the most undisciplined institute of the city. That's how life is, somehow. Money, fame and power are the real badges of appreciation in the world. And let's accept the bitter truth that we all are a part of this race as well. What I am trying to explain here is that everyone in this world has its own journey, his own story, his own challenges that are equally valid as of others. Let a person discover his/ her own self. Let him construct him own being. I understand that the process is painful but as Rumi says 'Wound is the place where light enters you'. Do make efforts but don't make it a battle of stubbornness. Go with a flow, not with that people designed it for you but Allah has. And that 'Go with a flow' verily doesn't mean that you stop struggling for dreams. It's just; don't pay heavy(irreplaceable)prices for your dreams. For Happiness? Discover where the actual happiness of your soul (rooh) is and don't violate it. Let me tell you there is no gain without pain. You always have to pay the price to achieve something. You have to lose something to become something but just know that the price is not happiness, peace and most importantly your soul(rooh). That's the only thing you will carry from this Duniya to Jannah Inn shaa Allah. Just make it worth it. Sins are done by human nature but as long as you are genuinely trying your best to be good in your deeds then, Allah is 'GHAFOOR O RAHEEM'. The ONE that counts effort but not the result. The one who measure the purity of heart no matter how small a good deed is!

 The one who measure the purity of heart no matter how small a good deed is!