chapter 27

Dedicated to marlynmarcel42

•••••

Nia barely had time to admire the ship before she was yanked roughly by the arm. Sally spoke rapidly as she led her down a short wide hall.

"I had no idea you were coming along for this trip, but I'm glad you did. I'm sure I have some clothes that will fit you perfectly."

Pushing a door open, she gestured for Nia to come in. Walking over to the sound system, she pressed a button and turned to look at Nia.

"I have my music on all the time," Sally said with a small smile as the slow music began playing in the background.

Nia silently nodded and stood awkwardly.

"Please don't behave like a stranger. Come sit on the bed."

Nia slowly walked forward and sat stiffly on the edge of the bed as she took her time slowly looking around.

The ground was layered with a soft but thick grey carpet. The walls had been painted an off-white, and the furnitures, a dark brown.

The room, the whole ship, screamed affluence. Nia felt immensely out of place among such sophistication.

"So, what kind of clothes do you prefer Nia?" Sally asked throwing her closet doors open. "Jeans? Skirts? Crop tops? Do you like long or short things?" She turned to smile at Nia. "I have them all."

Sally rummaged around the numerous clothes while talking to herself.

"This cloth is ugly. What's it doing in my wardrobe?" She asked puzzled. "Eww, what the fuck is this? I can never wear this?! How did you get here?"

"I don't think your clothes will fit Sally."

"Nonsense! Of course they will," she said then turned around to inspect Nia's figure. "Though they might be a little fitted at the bust and hips. But that's not so awful now is it?"

Nia watched amazed as Sally threw cloth after cloth over her shoulder.

She turned away from the closet with her arms piled high with clothes. Stumbling forward, she walked till her legs hit the bed, then she fell forward laughing.

Nia chuckled.

Sitting close to the edge of the bed with her legs crossed, Sally held up each cloth so Nia could see it. Without waiting for approval, she moved onto the next.

"These should do for now. If you don't like any, you can just return it. Now, for the underwear... "

"We're not gonna share... Are we?" Nia asked hesitantly.

Sally grimaced and said in a grossed out voice, "No! Of course not. That's disgusting. I have new ones somewhere. I just have to find it."

She began digging through a drawer that was so full, the items were spilling out.

"Found it!" She announced.

In her hands were several black lacy underwear. She was folding the clothes when Nia got to her feet.

"Please excuse me. I have to make a phone call."

"Sure, take your time," Sally said holding up black matching bra and panties. She looked at it for a long moment then hid it behind her back. That wasn't for giveaway anymore.

Nia slowly found her way up to the deck. It was nighttime already. There was no one on deck, it was deserted. She rubbed her arms at the slight chill and then pulled out her phone.