𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1

Chaeyoung's POV                                                                    

           Chaeyoung's POV                                                                    

"......young....."

"Chaeyoung..."

"CHAEYOUNG WAKE UP!!"

"Gahh I'm up!!" I bolted straight up in my bed and turned to the girl calling me.

"Jeez I was calling you for like 5 minutes already it was like you were dead!" Mina complained as she dragged me out of bed. "But get ready because the teachers brought this weird mirror to the dorms and they're trying to figure out what it is."

And with that she left.

Mirror? I thought. The hell is she talking about? I finally finished getting ready and headed downstairs.

   3rd Person POV

At the main level of the dorms, most of the U.A. staff including Nezu along with the students were gathered. In front of them was what looked like an old antique mirror.

"So this was what we were all called here for?" Questioned Bakugo, "All because of an old-ass mirror?"

"Maybe the mirror has some sort of value?" Midoriya theorized. "Because then it wouldn't be here if it didn't have any."

"That's why we brought it here to find out." Stated one of the teachers, Shota Aizawa as he looked at the students. "Where's Kawasaki?"

"Right here." The girl replied as she entered the room. "What's this?"

"That's what we are trying to find out mon amie~." Ayoma spoke from behind her, making her jump. "But it does bring out my features~" He made a pose and she sweatdropped.

As she walked closer to the mirror, she got to see more of it's details. The glass being slightly tinted green, the rusted markings along the frame, and the whole eerie vibe she got.

"So this is what Mina-chan was talking about..." she mumbled and ran her fingers along the edge.

Looking back maybe she shouldn't have done that.

Ah, my beloved....

"Huh?!" She stepped back from the mirror. Looking around her and at everyone's faces, they heard it too.

"Ok am I high or did everyone else hear that!?" Yelled Sero.

"Nope I heard it too bro," Kirishima said to him. "And I don't like it."

Beautiful flower of evil.

"There it is again!" Mina screamed in fear.

"Bu-but where is it coming from?" Stuttered out Uraraka as she clung on to the nearest person, which was Momo.