𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 7

TW start!! Graphic gore and  blood if you get triggered by this, then skip to TW end! In bold.

Chaeyoung POV

"Mamma?"

"Eri?!" I yelled. I couldn't see her.

Everything is dark. 

"Mamma!" She was closer now. I ran towards her voice. 

"Eri!" Tears welled up in my eyes. I can't lose her. "Ke-keep talking, sweetie!"  

"I'm over Here!" She yelled again. I kept running.

It felt like hours until I saw her. I smiled with relief. "Eri!"

She turned around and I gasped. 

'No!’

“Why didn’t you protect me, mamma?” Cracks quickly covered her body, blood slowly seeped out. “You said you would protect me.” Her look was stone cold, eyes filled with no emotion. 

My hand shot towards her. “NO!” 

I was too late.

I screamed as blood splattered over my face.

Eri’s body exploded, leaving only her head. 

Falling onto my knees, I reached out for her head, cradling her in my arms. Why did I let this happen? Tears ran freely down my face. 

“Why Chaeyoung....WHY! Why did you let her die!” 

Izuku…

“YOU BITCH!! And you fucking call yourself a hero…”

Bakugo…

Everyone…

A chuckle was heard from behind me. 

I turned around with my lashers out. “Heal her!” My voice broke as I choked back a sob. Overhaul only stared. “...Please…” 

The masked man slowly walked towards me and kneeled in front of me. “Now why would I do that?”  Overhaul took Eri’s head and put her to the side. “I have my favourite test subject right here.” His hand reached out towards my face.

No… 

No…

“NO!” 

TW over

“NO!” I woke up in a cold sweat. My hands immediately went to the sides of my head. “It’s just a dream,” I say to myself, trying to calm down. “Eri’s still alive, it’s all in your head.”