𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 - 04

The group looked around

The group looked around. "Where did he go?" Deuce questioned, alarmed that the cat was gone so soon.

Yuu went to the window and sighed. "We look away for one second.." She sat down next to me and looked out the window. "Wait a minute… is that Grim?"

We all turned to look out the window. Looking closely, I noticed a ball of grey fur running around. 

"You're right, that is Grim." My eyes widened. "How did he get there so fast?"

Ace barked out a laugh. "Man, not even the first day done yet you already lost him? So, you want help catching him?"

"No, thanks. I'll be faster." I stood up and flexed my lashers, the purple scales glimmering in the light.

The ginger smirked. "And just how are you going to do that?"

"You’ll see." The lashers moved around my body, purple smoke surrounding me.

Yuu looked in awe. "So cool…"

The smoke soon disappeared,  and I was gone.

𓆩♡𓆪

"I ain't sitting through those classes any longer!" Grim yelled as he ran through the courtyard. He stopped, purple smoke erupting in his vision. 

"But don't you want to be the greatest mage?" I questioned, the smoke fading away.

The cat stepped back, alarmed. "How did you get here so fast?!"

I smirked. "Magic." Ignoring Grim’s protests, I picked up the cat and the smoke emerged again. "Now, let's get lunch, shall we?"

𓆩♡𓆪

"It's finally lunch time!" Grim yelled in delight as he looked at the various meals on display. "Fried omelettes, grilled chicken, bacon sandwiches!"

A tick mark formed on Ace’s forehead. "Shut up! You're You're loud!"

Deuce rolled his eyes at his comments. He then turned to me. "How did you get to him so fast anyway?"

I shrugged. "My quirk."

"That's amazing! Your quirk is so cool!" Yuu and Deuce both said at the same time. Their pupils turning into stars.

I felt heat rush to my face as I looked away. "It-It's really nothing special…"

The duo was about to say more, but a loud crash got our attention.

"Hey!" A deep voice shouted. Looking down at the mess, I saw egg spilled all over the floor with Grim next to it, a dark haired boy looking down at him. "My food!"

"The egg is the best part of the carbonara, you know." His friend beside him glared. "You're gonna pay for that!"

Deuce stepped in. "I'm sure it was an accident. Right Grim?"

The cat didn't have a chance to speak before the dark haired boy started talking again. "Hand over that grilled chicken as compensation, then we'll call it even."

"Huh?! Hell no! It's mine!" Grim growled, the flames in his ears only getting brighter and bigger.

The boys let out a laugh. "You're the freshman here, treat your elders with respect!"

"H-hey! Settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited..” The blue-haired boy did his best to calm the situation. His efforts were no use as the two upperclassmen glared.

“Squabble?” One of them scoffed, taking off his rings. “This is just seniors teaching juniors a lesson!” He balled up his fist and punched Deuce.

Well, tried to.

“I wouldn't do that if I were you"

Word count: 550

A/N: I'm back guys!

Sorry for the long wait, I've been so stressed with school work and just life in general. I promise I will do my best to update more regularly and make chapters longer.

-COSMIC