𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 11

"So this is Dwarf's Mine

"So this is Dwarf's Mine..." The blue haired boy looked around. "It used to be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining, but now.."

Grim shivered. "Uhhhh.... It feels like something is gonna jump out..."

What once was probably a beautiful forest, was now dark and dreary. The water was murky and the tiny bridge had lumps of grass growing out of it. Walking further, I could see a house ahead. Well, what used to be a house. Some of the windows were broken, and cobwebs and moss covered the whole building.

"Oh, it's a house over there." Ace notices and speeds up. "Let's go in, see if the people there can help."

Finally reaching the house, Yuu knocks on the door.

Knock

Knock

"Anyone there?" She calls out. There was no response. The brunette opened the door. "I'm coming in!"

Yuu went first.

Then Ace and Grim.

Only leaving me and the blue headed boy.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I haven't got your name yet."

His face heated up. "I-I'm Deuce Spade! An-and your name is...?"

I chuckled. "Chaeyoung Kawasaki. Please, just call me Chaeyoung."

Deuce nodded and went inside.

I followed.

"Seesh," Yuu cringed. "It's a mess in here."

"PLAH!" Grim spat, and repeatedly swatted at a spider web that landed on his face.

"Aren't the tables and chairs too small?" Ace questioned as he walked to what looked like the dining table. "One, two... ACK! Seven! Way too many, dude!"

Deuce walked around. "This place must've been thriving when the mine was still around."

The ginger groaned. "Staying here is pointless. The coal mine is our best shot at finding the crystal. Let's go check it out."

So we left.

"W-wait." Grim ran and hid behind my legs. He pointed to the mine entrance. "Were going in THERE?!"

Ace snickered. "Ya scared? Lame."

I got one of my lashers ready. "Ace, cut it out." I started walking into the mine, only stopping when I looked and saw no one following. I smirked. "What? Ya scared? Lame."

Ace huffed. "OI! You can't use my words against me!" He walked right past and into the cave. The others followed.

Inside the cave was surprisingly somewhat lively for being abandoned for so many years. Numerous crystals and gems twinkled as we walked. However, none of them were the one we were looking for.