𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 6

Chaeyoung's POV

"Fugnaaaa!~" Grim took a deep breath and blew one last fire at the ghosts.

"Hee, heeeee! We're gonners! Run away!" And just like that, the ghosts had left.

"E-eh?" Grim looked around in confusion, "We won?"

I chuckled a bit and knelt down to pat his head. "Yup! You were amazing, Grim!"

The fire-cat let out a sigh of relief. "Ha-hee... that was scare-" He suddenly jumped up, knocking my hand off, "No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that, ghosts? Ya done?"

Yuu wiped some sweat off her forehead, "You looked like the most tired one out of all of us." She turned to me, "Chaeyoung, how are you not tired?!"

I replied with a grin, "I had harder fights than this."

And much more traumatizing. I thought afterwards.

Crowley suddenly bursts through the door, a picture falling down on impact. "Good evening. I brought you supper." He gestured to the plastic bag he had in his hand, but gasped when he saw Grim beside me and Yuu, "You're the monster that caused the ruckus at the entrance ceremony! What are you doing back here?!"

Grim looked utterly offended by this. "Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be thankful!"

Yuu sighed, "You mean "We"? Me and Chaeyoung helped too, you know."

The headmaster looked confused, "hmm? What do you mean by that?"

Me and yuu summarized the ghost encounter to Crowley, the headmaster looking deep in thought.

He put his hand to his chin, "Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students kept away from this dormitory, and that's why it's now empty. I'd forgotten that." He looked at the three of us. "However, I never expected you three to work together to get rid of them."

Grim rolled his eyes, "I'm not gonna look over that "together" comment. They were just standing there watching. And I did this for a can of tuna." His fur suddenly stood on end. "Ah! I haven't gotten my can of tuna yet!"

I cringed. He must have known that Yuu was only lying to get him to help us, right?

Crowley ignored the fire-cat's comment, "I'd like you three to show me how you exterminated the ghosts."

"HUH?" Yuu and Grim yelled. I slumped over. Why does this remind me so much of Aizawa-sensei's training? I thought.

Grim threw his arms up in protest, looking like a toddler throwing a tantrum, "But we've already gotten rid of all the ghosts! Before that: Give. Me. Tuna!"

The headmaster simply ignored us again and continued talking. "I shall be the ghost. If you beat me, I shall give you tuna cans, for I am gracious." He explained, and then pulled out a tiny vial from his pocket. "Transformation potion!"