𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮- 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

In the Chamber of Mirrors, all the students were grouped together talking amongst themselves.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments." A fairly short boy asked. "Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

"...ugh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." Another man with lion ears said. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw,follow me."

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to the fullest." A man with glasses spoke. "As dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability."

Then a beautiful man asked, "By the way, where did the Dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony."

"Abandoning his post..." A floating tablet said.

"Maybe he got a stomach ache?" A man with a turban asked rather loudly.

"Not at all!" Crowley spoke as he opened the doors, Chaeyoung and another girl following behind him.

"Ah, he's here." The short boy said.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing two new students but I found them. You two are the only ones not assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the dark mirror." Crowley told the girls.

Chaeyoung's POV 

As me and the girl walked up to the Dark Mirror, all eyes were on us. I mean I know I'm stunning and all, but I don't think now's the time.

"State thy names." The mirror spoke.

"I'm Yuu...." The girl beside me said quietly but just loud enough for all of us to hear.

So that's her name. I thought as I went to say my name.

"I'm Chaeyoung Kawasaki." I stated proudly. A few whispers went throughout the room.

"Chaeyoung? That sounds like a girl's name."

"It sounds foreign."

"I wonder where he's from"

The whispers quieted down as the mirror spoke again.

"The shape of thy souls are.... I do not know."

"Huh?" Crowley exclaimed in utter confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I sense not a spark of magic from these girls." The mirror began. "Yet I sense the girl who calls herself Chaeyoung has something that could rival magic. Other than that, the colour, the shape, they are nothing. Therefore, these girls are not suited for any dormitory."

Whispers broke out again, but louder.

"Girls? But this is an all boys school!"

"Something that can rival magic?!"