𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 9

Chaeyoung POV

"H-hey!" Ace yelled, just missing the fire by an inch. "What are you doing?"

Grim smirked in triumph. "That's what you get for making fun of me! I'm gonna light up that fire-head of yours!" 

The ginger was frozen. "....Fire head...FIRE HEAD! You got guts picking a fight with me! I'll turn you into a fluffy toy poodle!" 

The fire-cat only growled in return and sent more fire the ginger's way. 

Only for Ace to block it by sending a huge gust of wind his way.

"Wind magic?" Yuu mumbled as she covered her face with her arms at the force of the wind. 

"This guy's using magic to blow my flames all over the place! It's making my flames dance around!" Grim yelled out in panic. 

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I already feel a headache coming on."

"What's happening? A fight?" 

"Go get 'em!"

Students quickly gathered around to see what was happening. 

"H-hey!" Yuu quickly tried to shoo them away. "Don't encourage them!" 

Ace chuckled. "Heh. A flimsy flame like that won't hurt me." 

"What?" Grim questioned. A look of determination went across his face. "Brace yourself!" He drew in a deep breath and sent another huge fireball Ace's way. 

"And I'll just change the trajectory like...that!" The ginger conjured more wind and successfully changed the direction of the flames...

.... Only for it to go straight to the Queen of Hearts statue.

"NO!" I quickly ran towards the statue, hoping to conjure smoke to cover the blow. 

But I was too late.

The statue was already charred. 

"CRAP!" The ginger yelled. "The statue is burned!" 

I glared. "Yeah, no shit sherlock!" I was about to scold him but a throbbing sensation in my hand stopped me from doing so. Looking down, I cringed at the blisters slowly forming on my hand. The fire burnt it. 

Great.

"This is all your fault!" Grim accused Ace. "It's all because you blew the fire around! Just let me fry you, goddammit!"

"You seriously think someone would let you fry them?" Ace yelled back. 

"ENOUGH!" Crowley stomped towards us in anger, causing Grim and Ace to coil in fear. "Just what in Wonderland is going on here?!" 

"Ack! It's the headmaster!" Ace shrieked. 

"Let's run!" Grim yelled as the two turned to run but was stopped by Crowley's 'Lash of love'.