𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 4

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeyoung's POV

Crowley put a hand under his chin. "I've never heard of that place before."

Hold up, what in the cinnamon toast fuck? I thought, confused and alarmed.

"I have a general grasp of where all of the students come from but I've never heard that name before." He admitted. "Let's go to the library to research about this place you speak of."

And so we went.

(time skip)

After hours of searching, we couldn't find anything about Japan. I sighed as I closed the history book on the table. "There really isn't anything about Japan..."

Crowley added onto what I said. "Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't in any history. Are you perhaps lying about where you came from? You aren't lying to me by any chance?"

"Of course we're not!" Yuu snapped. "Why would we be lying about something serious like that?!"

Crowley moved on.

"Looking at all of this, you may have been somehow brought here from another planet...." He theorized, "There is also the possibility that you're from another planet."

"Another planet?!" Yuu repeated.

"Well it is possible," I agreed with Crowley. "Unlikely, but possible."

Yuu looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well there is a person that is capable of sending someone to different places," I began. "His name is Kurogiri, his quirk allows him to create portals. The only thing though is that he's a part of a group of people called the League of Villains, who I've haven't seen in a long time."

"But it is still a possibility." Crowley confirmed, which I nodded at. "What did you have on when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license or a magic car, a name on a shoe? You both appear to be empty-handed."

"Now that you mention it..." I mumbled as me and Yuu checked our pockets and my mini purse.

Yuu sighed, "As you can see, I'm empty handed. What about you, Chaeyoung?

"I got my wallet and phone, although my phone's pretty broken." I told her as I placed them both on the table. The wallet was somehow in perfect condition, while the phone looked like it was almost on the verge of falling apart, but still usable. "You can take a look, it should have my Hero's Licence and my Student I.D."

Crowley opened my wallet and low and behold, my Heros Licence and Student I.D..

"And this is all you have? Nothing else?" He asked.

"Not really," I answered honestly. "The only other thing is my Winter Hero Suit."

He sighed as he gave me back my wallet and phone. "This is concerning, I can't just let people who can't use magic stay here."