𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 14

"Ehhh??? So you really did go down to Dwarf's Mine to find a magic crystal

"Ehhh??? So you really did go down to Dwarf's Mine to find a magic crystal."

I deadpanned. "Yes, why?"

"Did you seriously doubt us that much, headmaster?" Yuu chimed in.

Crowley shook his head. "N-no of course not! I just really didn't think... My word, I never thought you would actually go. You'd not only go and come back with a crystal in hand." He sighed, "I completed the paperwork for your expulsion in solemn silence."

The boys erupted into complaints.

"So he really did doubt us!"

"After all we went through...."

"The nerve of this guy!! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!"

The headmaster stopped. "Beast?"

Ace nodded. "Yeah! There was a monster in there! It was super scary and strong!"

"Please explain to me in more detail."

"Alright then but listen up! I'm not explaining things twice."

"So there was a monster in the Dwarf's Mine, and you five worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal." Crowley summarized.

The guys shook their heads.

"We didn't really work together..."

"Our goals were just aligned...."

"Ooh..... Oooohhhhhh, OOHHHHH!" Crowley suddenly bursts into tears, causing us to jump back.

"Is.... Is he okay??" Yuu questioned. I shrugged in response.

"In all of these years I've been headmaster...." He mumbled something incoherent. "For the day that students from Night Raven College come together hand in hand to defeat their enemy!"

"What?!?!" Deuce yelled, "I did not hold this guy's hand!''

Ace nodded in agreement. "I would never do that either, gross?" He stopped. "Wait, how old are you, headmaster?"

I slapped both of them on the back of their heads.

"Ow! What was that for??" The ginger whined.

"One, you don't ask randomly for someone's age, that's rude. Second, holding hands is a figure of speech, bozos."

Crowley just ignored us. "I am overwhelmed with emotion. This incident concludes it. Yuu, Chaeyoung. Without a doubt, you two have the power to be beast tamers!"

Yuu looked confused. "Us? Beast tamers?"

The headmaster nodded. "The students of Night Raven College are talented mages chosen by the Dark Mirror. However, due to their excellence, many of them turn out to be prideful, egotistical, and self-centered individuals who never bat an eye to cooperating with others."