𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 3

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Fwoosh!

"GAH!" Grim yelled as something grabbed him.

"Wha-what are these?!" He yelled once more.

Upon further examination, they weren't things. Oh, no. They were lashers.

Chaeyoung's lashers to be exact.

"You've done enough damage, Grim." A feminine voice spoke out from the crowd. Upon following where the lashers were coming from, everyone looked at Chaeyoung in shock.

 The cloak she was wearing came off when she got out her lashers, so everyone could see her in her hero suit. This set off something in Yuu's head.

"Hey, I recognize you!" She called out. "You're the hero with two quirks: The snake hero: Rakshasa!"

Chaeyoung turned to her, her amber eyes glowing as she smiled, "The one and only!"

Meanwhile everyone is in shock.

Rakshasa? The male with lion ears thought. I've never heard of her, but she smells strong.

Woah! Kalim looked at her with stars in his eyes. She moved so fast!

What are those things? Azul questioned. They look... powerful.

This is like a boss fight in a game! The tablet thought. Or a new plot twist in an anime!

Using this to his advantage, Riddle decided to use his Unique Magic on Grim. 

【Off with your head!】

Chaeyoung quickly retracted her lashers as Grim yelled.

"Nyagh! What is this!" He started clawing at the large heart-shaped collar on his neck.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts #23: 'One must never bring a cat to a festival.' You being a cat means that you have broken that rule. I shall have you leave at once." Riddle stated.

"I'm not a cat!!" Grim yelled as he got ready to use his magic. "I'll burn this collar right up and...!"

Nothing.

Nothing happened.

"E,eh?!" Grim panicked. "I can't use my fire!"

Is that the collar's doing? Yuu thought.

That must be that guy's Unique magic, or whatever it's called, Chaeyoung theorized. When that collar is put on someone it nullifies their magic. Like Aizawa sensei's quirk.

"Hmph!" Riddle gave a victorious smirk. "You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Now you're just an ordinary cat."

That seemed to have offended Grim