𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 13

"That's another rock..." Yuu sighed as she threw the rock over her shoulder.

I frowned. "It's gotta be here." I ran my fingers over the wall and closed my eyes. Most of the rocks in here are rough and jagged, so if I feel something smooth, then that's the crystal.

"Let's see..." rough, rough, rough, rough, my eyes opened and I smiled. "Smooth!" I shouted.

Yuu jumped. "Smooth?"

I used my lashers to pick out the crystal. "I found the crystal!" I held it in my hands as Ace and Deuce ran towards us.

"Great!" Deuce cheered. "We can take this to the headmage!"

A loud crash echoed through the cave.

"Hands ooooffff!"

We all froze.

"Ace, I thought you were watching the Monster!" Yuu shouted.

"I thought Deuce was!"

"I thought Grim was!"

"No one told me this!"

I sighed. "Now's not the time to be arguing!" I held out my hands. "Grab on to me."

Ace was confused. "Huh? Why?"

"I can use my quirk to get us out of here faster." I answered. Yuu and Grim already held on.

He sighed. "Fine. Juice, come on!"

"For the last time, it's Deuce!" The blue haired boy shouted as he and Ace held on to my shoulders.

"Hold your breath." I ordered as purple smoke began to surround us. Soon enough, the smoke covered us all, and I closed my eyes, imagining the outside of the cave. (I have no idea how to describe this help)

Opening my eyes, I noticed we were outside the cave.

"You guys can open your eyes now." I called out. One by one they all let go of me.

Ace grinned. "Hate to admit it, but your quirk is Hella cool. What even is it?"

"Well, I have two different quirks." I exclaimed. "The first one is called embodiment of envy. It basically allows me to have these lashers on my back that I can use for battle." I lifted one of my lashers up. "My lashers can also release purple smoke I can use to teleport, like what you just saw now."

"What's the second one?" Grim questioned, still on top of my head.

"My second quirk is called power steal, and that's pretty self explanatory. If I touch someone, I could steal some of their energy for my own benefit." I put my hand on Yuu's shoulder and activated my quirk. After a few seconds, I let go. "How do you feel?"

She yawned. "A little tired all of a sudden. Is that because of your quirk?"

I nodded. I was going to explain more before Deuce spoke up.

"Guys..." He spoke. We all looked at him. "We got the crystal!!"

Grim's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah!" He turned to me and stared pawing at my jacket. "Show it! Show it!"

I took out the crystal from my pocket and held it out.

"We did it!" Ace cheered. He started dancing around us happily. "High-five!" He held his hand up for all of us.

"Hooray!" We all cheered.

Yuu laughed. "Well, aren't you guys getting along well."

They froze.

"Ah! N-no, it's nothing like that!" Deuce yelled and pushed Ace and Grim away.

Ace nodded in agreement. "Y-Yeah! Stop saying weird things!"

"We won, thanks to my genius!" Grim yelled. "It's not because we pooled our strength!"

The ginger went silent. "...I guess making excuses is pretty lame. I hate to admit it, but we won thanks to your plan."

Deuce looked at me and Yuu. "True. We got the magic crystal thanks to you guys giving us instructions. We can prevent expulsion this way." He sighed. "I'm so relieved."

I smiled. "It's all thanks to our teamwork."

Ace rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Were all relieved. And seriously worn-out. Let's go home."

We all agreed, and turned to walk.

"What's this?"

We turned to see what Grim was pointing at

We turned to see what Grim was pointing at. A small black crystal that I almost mistaken as a rock due to how plain it is.

"A remnant from the monster?" Deuce questioned. He picked it up to look at it better. His eyes widened. "A magic crystal? But I've never seen one this black before...."

"....That thing smells really good..." Grim commented as he stared. The fire-cat's eyes suddenly shone. "This must be candy that that monster was hiding! Ooooh I can't hold back!" He jumped and snatched the crystal out of Deuce's hand. "Time to dig in!"

"Woah!" Yuu yelled as she ran to Grim. "Bad kitty! Spit it out!"

My nose crinkled in disgust. "He actually ate that?"

Ace rolled his eyes. "And that's why you don't eat stuff off the ground."

"D...d....d....DELICIOUS!!"

"WHAT!"

"It's full-bodied, but also rich, like a field of flowers in my mouth!" Grim said with delight.

Ace faked puked. "Yuck! So monsters really have different taste than us."

"I guess so." I responded.

Grim laughed. "UMAI! UMAI!"

Yuu sighed. "Don't come crawling to me when you get sick."

"Alright. Let's switch gears and get this to the headmaster." Deuce told us.

We nodded, and headed straight to his office.  

Word count: 905

Word count: 905

Sup