Vol.1 Ch.3: The gods and first reincarnation

Ishihara Jun -P.O.V-

My body feels light, everything that I went through feels like it never happened. One minute I feel pain, the next I'm drowning in comforting silence, no pain can be sensed anywhere.

' Is this where I'll rest? Please let me stay here forever. I never wish to leave, I would rather stay here than go anywhere else.'

◣ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ?◥

Who is that? Is this the voice of god?

◣ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ.◥

New life? What do you mean by that? Please, let me rest here...

◣ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢꜱ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ◥

Why can't I just sleep? Let me sleep in peace please..

◣ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴜꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ...◥

You're ignoring me...I don't want to leave this place. Not yet..

I felt a sharp pain run up my entire body causing me to let out a scream.

" Darling!...more....p....one more time!.....You can.....it!" A male voice screamed.

I felt another sharp pain scatter across my body followed by another female scream.

The sudden pain and the screams of the woman are making me stressed and pained. I didn't know what to do, so all I did was cry.

As I cried, slowly I began to hear the sound of an infant. I felt something warm wrap around me only to be placed in something- or someone's arms.

"Shhhh...Don't cry...Mommys here dear." The woman said, her voice was gentle. The touch of her hand on my skin felt heavenly, it felt so warm- so right. As if it was meant to be placed there.

Slowly I stopped my cry only to find out that the baby's cry also came to a stop. If  I stopped crying  and the baby stopped crying at the same time...Then does that mean that im the...Baby?

So I really did get reincarnated....