Vol 1:Chp:10: 14th Birthday

N/A- THIS IS A HUGE TIME SKIP LOL.

Chapter created: 09/19/21

Chapter released: 09/19/21

Please vote, follow and comment!!!

(What's your favorite color?)

(What do you do on your spear time?)

-------------------------------------

(Kei's P.O.V)

Its been ten  years since I've been living in the castle, I've learned a lot of things while staying here. the maids celebrated my birthday, and they all really love me dearly. I've kept my promise and has been keeping in contact with my family.

It was boring in the castle, honestly I barely got alone time. I don't do tutoring since I've aced my learning, I'm known as a prodigy at this point. we don't start learning magic until you're entered into the academy but I've been secretly learning. 

I have yet to meet the Crown prince, the first male lead. It's been so long since I've met someone that's actually my age, and that knows what I know. It's very lonely now that I'm alone..

---------------------------

Two months later..

 I'm reading in the library when all of a sudden the door slams open. 

"Young master, I'm sorry for the intrusion but, his majesty the king has summoned you.." One of my maids, says before bowing and leaving, closing the door. 

I get up, closing my book and tucking it under my arm before getting up and leaving. I was guided to the office where the king does his paperwork. Once arriving, the guard knocked on the door reflecting a booming sound with each hit. 

"Young master Kei has arrived...." the guard announced.

"He may enter." The King replies. following with silence. 'Sheeeesh, he must be a busy man.' 

The door open with creaking noises in every move it makes. Each step I take, you could hear my steps echo followed by another, and another, until I stopped dead in my tracks in front of a desk with a man on the other side.. The king.

"welcome, my boy. Have a seat, there are snacks for you to eat while we chat." The King says, setting the pen down and crossing his leg over the other, his hands resting at the top. 

I followed suit, sitting down at the comfy chair across from him.

"I've been hearing great things about you.. You never stop being amazing huh, child?" He said, a smile plastered on his face. 

"It's your birthday today, isn't it?" he asks which I replied with a 'yes sir' 

"Is there anything special you want for your birthday?" 

"No you majesty, there is nothing... Other than sweets that is.." I replied. I honestly didn't want anything other than sweets. I have a sweet tooth and I really like sweets.

The King laughed before dismissing me back to my chambers. 'Was that really all he needed from me?' I asked. 

I went to my chambers and practiced my magic. I was training for the near future, I didn't want to die, not now, not then, not ever. I will survive.