Vol 1. Ch 21- What engagement? Pt 2

After the talk Kei had with his majesty, He felt pressured. He is only fourteen, he shouldn’t be thinking about marriage at the moment, he still had his whole life ahead of him. 

His majesty, the king, spread word throughout the noble society that Kei was now looking for a lover. Noble begane running to him, asking for their son’s/daughters to wed him.But Kei declined, he tried to take them down without showing his uncomfortable face, but the more people come to him- the more pressure and irritation he gets.

Kei was reading in the library, he had just ran away from a flock of women he was supposed to meet. “Is it true? You’re looking for a fiance?” Upon hearing the voice, Kei snapped his head to the unidentified male. It was the crown prince, Tanimoto Masahiko. Kei just stared at him, trying to find words.

“How…”

“How Did i find you? Simple, I followed you. I noticed a group of people swarming you earlier, I was gonna step in and remove them from you, but you already dashed before I could do anything. The sudden run startled me and before I knew it I was chasing after you.” He cuts Kei off. ‘Why would the crown prince follow me?’ Kei thought. Coughing, Kei wanted to change the subject.

“Well to be precise, your father wants me to find a fiance, It's not my idea.” Kei wanted to run again, what if someone was chasing the crown prince? He was far more popular than Kei.

“It's not my place to judge, but I think you do need to find yourself a fiance soon.” The crown prince walks up to Kei, crouching down and placing his hands on Kei’s knees. He was staring up at Kei from below.

“I can be your fiance, Kei..” He spoke, He seductively called Kei’s name out, Rubbing on his knees.

“Uh!” Kei mumbled. ‘If I was back in my past world, I would have been beaten if they found out that I was doing things like this!’ Kei thought. He (kei) thought this was too early to be thinking things like this.

“I'm sorry, but I think I’m gonna have to decline..This is too early for me to decide, and..You’re the crown prince, you need to marry a powerful (Figures) son..or daughter..not me.” Kei protested.  He (Kei) just stared at the princes having a “pitiful” look plastered on him.

On the other hand, The crown prince looked at Kei, Although he (Crown prince) has a pleading face, his eyes held madness.

‘From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one I wanted.. You’re mysterious aura and that untainted skin of yours. I want to ruin it, Ruin you..Oh~ I can’t anymore!’

“Kei!” The crown prince cried, He lunged on him bringing him ( kei) into a powerful kiss.

‘Ugh!’ this…This is too fast!’ Kei thought. ‘What did I…No I interfered with the game too much, This is no longer a game to me…But my new life. But I can't let my past self go..’ Kei was too deep in thought to notice the movement of a certain crown prince.

‘He didn’t fight back..Can I continue..I know he doesn’t like me, I want him to like me.But I can’t hold back. Will he mind if I continue??’ the prince thought. He was gonna push farther, to see where his limit is…