Vol: 1 Ch:11- The boy

Chapter created: November 27 2021 (3:13 AM)
Chapter published: November 27 2021

A/N- Hey guys I found a Google classroom I left for months. I didn't even release I had one until I logged on to one of my many acc! But join of you want I changed the name lol

Class code: 5cdypfb
·····························································
Kei 

Another year went by in a flash, I've grown much stronger since the first time I came here. I got the same education as other nobles and I even got etiquette classes. Maybe that's because the I'm staying with the royal family for the time being? But I've never attended any balls.

"Young master. The king asks for your presence." The butler stated, his head down and eyes closed. The butlers clothes were neat and well fit. His grey hair slit back with gel and his grey and white beard was like a triangle shape.
I hummed in acknowledgement before getting up. Walking outside my chambers I made my way down to the Kings office.

'How is my family doing? I hope they're safe. I should hurry up and get enough money so I can buy a good house for us to live in. Although I love all this luxury, I simply couldn't help to have the need to go home.' I thought, as I made my way down the hallway.

As I was lost in though A beautiful boy was running down the hallway. His clothes were dirtied, hair covering his eyes, but everyone could tell he was crying. His nails covered in dirt, shoes ripped and old. But his shoulders were broad and he looked we'll built. He was running towards me at full speed. Before I could react, we already collided with one another.

"Ah!" The boy yelped, he grabbed my waist and rotated a half circle. He fell the floor first, me landing on top. The boys hands was firmly wrapped around my waist as my bottom was on top of his groins.

We started at each other for a bit, our eyes locking onto each other's. The boys H/c no longer blocking his beautiful E/c eyes. After a while of staring I slowly came to realization of what position we were in.

"Ah! My apologies!" I said quickly getting up. I wipe the invisible dust off me before reaching my handout to the other male.

"Thank you..." He said, slowly letting go of my hand.

"No problem! My name's Kei! What's yours?"

"It's nice to meet you Kei! My name is Y/n" He sniffled wiping his tears away.