Vol.2 ch 24 Thoughts

After the incident in the library, the Kei never interacted with the crown prince like before. The prince wouldn't be around the corners like he usually is, he is now training like crazy on his swordsmanship and magic. 

To whereas Kei has been studying to join the Academy where the characters of the story goes to. He is also planning out a strategy where he would avoid everyone; he has yet made plan to avoid the prince though IF the prince decides to approach Kei during their time in the academy. 

Although, they don't talk to each other as much as before now, they still greet each other occasionally. The prince also started sending gifts to Kei. The first one was an apology gift for how he acted at the library- with a note that says the following: 

To my dearest, 

I'm sending you a gift and this letter as an apology for forcing myself onto you, and most definitely making you uncomfortable and angry. Here's flowers and a lot of chocolate with the finest jewel carved into a heart, of course this isn't just some kind of JEWEL- but a magic stone. 

I hope that we can talk face to face and reconcile one day to which we can go back to how we were before, but if you will allow me to, then I would like permission to court you instead. Of course regarding what I said before, if you decline then I hope that we can Reconcile and be good friends again. 

Please enjoy my gift and get back to me as soon as you can-Well you don't have to get back to me FAST- A̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ I̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶- no, sorry just get back to me when you can. 

Thank you,

𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸.

Kei couldn't help nut scoff at this letter, It was an interesting one to say at least. 

The ending seemed like he was struggling on what to say and his send of seemed more like he was trying to end it in a flashy manner. 

Kei decided to take his time answering this apology letter; he has better things to do. 

----------

A/n- hi Sorry I kinda dropped this story after saying I'd post, I kinda started losing motivation. But Once I get more motivation I will be posting more frequently.
Ty for the support! Hopefully I'll post Chp25 soon