vol.1 ch.14 no thank you (edited?)

Kei

After the walk with the crown prince, I made my way back to my Chambers. I don't remember when I left my home, but I miss them. I miss my family. Can I ever go back?

The maids who followed behind me closed my doors before leaving. I sent y/n out on an errand, so he'll be out for a couple of hours or so.

Laying down on my bed, I stared at the ceiling, thinking about life. This life and last life. How different they are. How I experienced new things, exploring, new feeling. It's all just-magical.

Sighing, I felt my eyes grow heavy. My my world becoming black.

Fwooshhhhh

'what was that?'

Opening my eyes I saw fire. Blazing red. I looked all over the place, to see everything ingolf into flames.

'What the hells happening?!'

I got up before running out of my Chambers, the servents dead bodies all over the place. Blood splattered all over the walls, screams erupting all over the place.

One of the palace maids ran franticly towards me. Her eyes blood shot red, her blood leaving a trail. "Hey! Hey maid! What's happening?!" I screamed. I reached my hand out to her reaching for her arm. But she went through me.

'was I Invisible? Was I killed during the attack?'

Running down the hallway. I made my way towards the throne room, Walking through the opened-golden doors. The king's body lays on the throne, while his head on the bottom step.

"Father?....FATHER NO!" The crown prince ran to his father's dead body. His eyes filled with disbelief. Tears streaming down his pale face.

"No...this can't be happening...please..father, wake up. Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!" He screamed, hugging the beheaded body. Minutes that felt like hours passed before he.calmed down.

"YOU!" He suddenly screamed, his eyes locking onto mine.

'?!'

My body jolted, as my world flashed. The blazing room now a navy blue color.

'so it was just a dream..huh?' but what I don't understand was why I had that dream. But now that I think about it. In the game, crown princes father was executed in the story by abastan, the enemy empire.

But..why did I dream of this? I might need to prepare for this. I might happen sooner than I thought..

Bang!

The door swing open, it was y/n. "The king has summoned you." He says. Dismissing him I made my way towards the throne room.

" Young master kei is now entering " the guards yelled out.

'ouchie..my ears!'

Walking in I saw doctors, the royal family and other nobles gathering. Beside them.

'What? Isn't that the...capture targets? What's the villains and villainess doing here?! Why is everyone here?!'