Vol.1: Ch. 9: Living in the castle.

\\\Made:

July.15.2021 (Y/m/d)- 2021-7.15

Posted: August. 27. 2021 (2021.8.27) 7:55 PM

PLEASE!!

LIKE< VOTE< FOLLOW AND>>>COMMENT </3

(if you see ***<18+***> that means it's a 'you know what' scene that's about to happen :)

--------------------------------

Recap:

"Greetings, boy. We have a lot to talk about." The king said looking down at me with a gentle gaze

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kei's P.OV:

..The king and his family are right in front of me! What should I do?

I just stared at them not knowing what to do. A guard came to me from behind pointing a sword at me.

"You dare disrespect the royal family?" The guard says, catching me off guard. Instead of turning around to face the guard, I stayed still, eyes never leaving the king's eyes.

"It seems we might need to go somewhere less..Suffocating." His majesty says, standing up.

'The only thing that's suffocating me is YOUR stare SiR. But thank you for your kindness.' I thought.

〈System? 〉

System On

《Yes? Young master?》

〈What's happening right now? 〉

《It appears you are heading towards the lounge area.》

〈Lounge area you say? Ok, thank you. Please stand by until I need you. 〉

《I understand, I shall wait for young masters next order.》

On standby.

I followed the royal family to the Lounge area, and entered after them. I stood up in front of the couch opposite the royal family.

" Do not be scared, sit down and get comfortable." The queen beckons. Hesitantly, I sat down, drilling holes into my lap. I didn't want to look up since I was facing the crown prince's family. AKA the first capture target, Tanimoto Masahiko.

I was practically staring out of space. I didn't want to make the wrong move. Squeezing my hands shut, I slightly trembled at the thought of what might happen to me if I screw up.

I don't want to be punished just because I said something wrong.

"Child...The thing we want to talk to you about is..We want you to stay in the palace. We think this will be a better environment for you! You can fully learn your powers and grow up to be strong, strong enough to protect your family. Since you do know that monsters are invading our walls at this very moment." The queen says. I don't know, I want to BE with my family, so I can protect them right then and there.

"I..What about my family? What will happen to them?"

"They will be guarded by shadow guards, of course you can go visit them every now and then, but that's if you finish your studying early darling." She replied, sipping her tea.

"I'm not comfortable with being around people, is it okay if I can study by myself? It's fine if the teacher can stay with me, but I don't like being in the same room as other kids. Sisters are accepted because I'm used to them" I said, whispering the last sentence.

"If that makes you comfortable, child" The king responds.

"These will be your maids, they will serve you during your stay here. Take him to his room and go bathe him." The king ordered, doing those dramatic arm swings in the making.

Looks like I'll be staying in the castle, Great...