Vol.2 Chapter 25 Waterfall

A couple days later letters from the crown prince started piling in. But of course- Kei didn't read any of them as he was too in the moment of his own business. 

he was busy preparing to go on a private outing, a time that only he can be alone. While getting ready, He carefully packs his bag with books, drawing utensils, a sketchbook, and various useful items, along with snacks. And, of course, you can't forget money. 

After getting his things all together, he places them on his bed and walks into the closet to pick his fit for today. 

He grads a thin, long , white long sleeved shirt, a red T-shirt, a Black short pants, and a long black-short pants. Grabbing the White, long sleeve shirt and the Black short pants, he puts them on with haste and rushes to the bed with the other pair of clothes in his hands. 

Quickly he shoves the other pair of clothes into his bag and closes it shut. 

Knock, Knock, Knock..

"Young master?" A maid called, she went silent for a couple of more seconds before knocking again, 

Knock, Knock, knock

"Young master, may I come in?" The servant asked. 

Looking around my room, Kei made sure nothing that was supposed to be out was laying around before walking up to the door, opening it, 

"Layla." Kei mumbled a bit, he let out a little sigh as he stepped to the side to let the servant walk in. 

"Young master, are you going out today?" Layla asked, she slowly walked up to the bed, observing the obviously stuffed bag, "Do you want me to gather some guards?" Layla turned around, her eyes took a quick glance at Kei before looking down at the floor. 

Servants were trained to not look in their masters eyes. as people. or nobles think that if commoners look at them in the eyes it would taint their eyes pureness. But if that was the case, then why could Kei do it? Why could he look at them in the eyes without getting some kind of punishment? Was it because he was strong? Was it because he has powers that others don't have?

"...No need." Kei huffed as he walked pasted the girl and picked up the bag from the bed. "Don't gather the guards or don't report my leaving until im fully away from the castle." Kei walked towards the door, " Please." 

The maid just stared at the floor, he emotions unwavering."Of course, dearest master." 

Crrii..nnnggee~  Kei sang in his head. He stepped out of the room and watched the doors closed. 

-

-

--

-

--

-

-

Walking out of the castle Kei made his way to the woods which was past the wall that protected the empire from the outside world. 

it took at most 40 seconds, with the process of teleporting and walking to a shady area that he knew no one would go- because of how scary the area looked. 

Kei made his way out of the empire and walked into the woods. 

As he wandered into the woods, he marveled at the vibrant hues of the trees, their leaves shimmering in the gentle breeze as sunlight cascaded through the canopy, casting intricate patterns of shadow and light upon the forest floor. Continuing his journey, he stumbled upon a majestic waterfall, its crystalline waters tumbling gracefully down rugged cliffs, creating a mesmerizing symphony of sight and sound that captivated his senses.

Walking closer to the sight, he heard the bushes nearby rustle. Immediately- he hid behind a tree and waited for whatever it was to come out. 

As he waited, for some odd reason his heart began to jump. The rustling of the bushes got louder, and louder, until a shadow or a person appear. 

The shadow got lighter, and lighter, and lighter, until the person in question could be seen. 

It was Y/N. 

( A/N; This chapter was extremely short, but  yeah. how long has it been since I last updated? Lol, if the Chapters don't add up, Sorry. I'll try to update them when I can!)