Vol.1 Ch.7: Awakened 2.0

Recap:

"You awakened, Kei. You got your powers, and the guards are looking for you right now." Mother said, tightening the hug.

'Awaken? Powers? The original Kei didn't have powers! What's happening?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kei's (P.O.V)

What's happening? This wasn't supposed to happen! The guards are after me? Then that means I might have to leave my family!

"If they find me, then does that mean I have to leave?" I asked my voice, trembling with fear. Mom just stared at me with a sad look on her face.

"I don't know, baby...I don't know." she said, pulling me into a hug. I cried, clutching onto my mother for dear life. I don't want to leave. They gave me a reason to live.

.

.

.

.

Waking up, I found myself in an unfamiliar place. The ceiling was far away from me, the bed felt more comfortable, and the room had a new scent to it. Getting up, I looked around the room. It looked very fancy, as if it were meant for a noble.

Lost in my thoughts I heard the sound of knocking.

"Young master? Are you up?" A woman's voice echoed. I didn't reply, adult females  were more scary than kid ones.

The door opened to see a girl in a maids outfit with a tray that had  a large bowl of water and a cloth. My mouth opened but nothing came out. Just by getting up from a laying down position I'm already tired. I Just stared at her not knowing what to do..

"Young master, come I shall wipe you down, you must be sweating." Her voice was kind and gentle, but it could never beat mothers.

"W-...Where is mother?" I asked, forcing myself to glare.

"The king will tell you everything, Young master. For now he must get you dressed to meet him." She replied.

================================

Sorry for the short chapters! I'll make sure to post soon    ~!  Please vote and follow :D

BTW I'm going to be trying to post a lot more on here now since it's summer!

The story from the old one (That got deleted) will be completely different. So YEah.