Vol. 1 Ch 23 No. (end of Vol.1)

' The hell is this bitch doing right now?' Kei thought, irritated and the man above him.

Kei huffed and shoved the prince off of him, what do you think you're doing right now?" He glared at the man before him, dusting his disheveled clothes and tiding himself up. 

The prince stumbled back a few steps before adjusting himself a bit; stabilizing his standing a bit.  "How dare you push me?" The prince gnawed. Kei just scoffed and crossed his arms at him. 

"So what? You can't do anything about it, can you?" He leaned forward a bit giving him a cocky look. "Your father favors me, no matter what I do to you- your father will pay no mind to it." 

"Of course, because you are my wife." The prince took a step towards Kei, grabbing onto the boys waist; bringing him closer. 

"Wife? I never agreed to marry you, what makes you think I want to marry you?" Kei seethed. "the only reason I'm here with you, listening to you talk and obeying certain commands from you is because you're the crown prince!"

"Kei, either you're dumb, or you're too slow to comprehend anything, IF you marry me people will back off since you're now taken by me. Although, It will not stop the nobles from approaching you,  It will kill the proposal letters." Masahiko himself knew everything he said was true, but his real goal helping Kei was to keep him to himself.

"Oh! Why didn't I think of that~ You're not dumb like the king said you were!" Now it was Kei praising the prince.

It felt like an arrow pierced through the prince's chest, 'Dumb? King?' Kei's sentence echoed into his head. "The king...said I was dumb?" Masahiko asked. "Yeah! He said that you were a "Good for nothing son that can't do anything right without needing guidance from his mother" He also said that you were a "toddler that needed to be supervised 24/7, and a low quality version of him."

POW....POW... Two more arrows shot through his chest. 'Why must father say such hurtful words about me..'

"But I mean, I can kind of see it- You take after him after all!" Crack

Masahiko stared blankly at Kei, "You know what- Nevermind, I'm not gonna waste my breath.. So are you gonna accept my proposal or what?"

"No I won't accept your proposal." Kei, once again pushed to man away from him, and walked towards the door. 

"..Why?"

"Because for one, I rather marry for love. Two, you're of noble status- No, a royal and im a commoner. Three, I'm not interested. And four, I'm fine if people send me proposal letters, I'll just reject them all."

"But-"

"No buts, thank you for the offer but again, I decline. Maybe- instead of making a contract to fake a marriage you should find someone to actually love you." 

Kei opened the doors and walk out, leaving the Crown prince behind in the dim lights of the library.

—---
A/n- Hi, sorry I didn't post like I said I would, I decided I would start posting this story during the weekends, but since I had a snow day yesterday and today, I thought I'd get a head start and finish this Vol. Vol.2 will start on March 1!

2/24/23| 5:33 PM

"Villains special treatment " will be getting updates until March 1st. I will put a schedule to start updating on my currently released stories. this story is unedited Thank you!

If anyone plays Genshin feel free to send friend requests!

ASIA- 828892725 AR 57

AMERICA- 624909260 AR30(?)

Edit- 2.4.24 Wow a year later and im revising this story..IN THE SAME MONTH. that's honestly crazy.