Vol 1 ch 20 what engagement?

Kei

As soon as the the music stopped playing, I knew the ball was coming to an end. Honestly, I didn't want it to end. I was finally coming out of my shell and started making friends.

"It's a pity...the ball is soon to be over..." Roy spoke, her voice was low as she gave a slight pout. It was so freaking close, especially when it's-from someone like Ryo.

I  chuckled as a rested my hand on her shoulder. "It's not like we can hang out! Right?" I asked, giving a sly grin. 'I might be able to prank her..' I snickered.

"You're right, we can hang out sometimes," Ryo's face instantly lit up, but was quickly covered with a cold expression.
'Ah, that's right, we're in public.' People we're staring at us as we spoke to each other.

Sighing, I closed the distance between us, my lips almost touched her ears, "I hope I can see you soon," I whispered. Moving my head away from her ear, I went into a little bowing position, grabbing her hand, kissing the back of it.

"At least you know to use manners when bidding farewell. A+ the rest are Cks and D'S-"

"Yes..I'm sorry for the rudeness earlier, I'll make it up to you somehow." I laughed.

Once we finished our conversation we went our separate ways.

"It good to know that you and that Ryo girl are becoming close friends..yes?" The king asks. Walking up to him, I sighed.

"Yes, we're becoming the best of friends." I mumbled.the amount of stress he gives me...

"Good good! I've also wanted to talk to you about something." He wavered for a bit...

"I think this is a perfect time to find yourself a lovely...fiancé..." he hesitated when he mentioned fiancé.

"A What?!" I can't believe I'm hearing this....

"Uh, forgive my rudeness. But.. no one would want someone like me. I'm covering my eyes, half my face is covered, you don't even know if I'm good looking or not, I'm probably not even strong! And I'm boring! I like reading- er, I like sleeping!" I "protested"

"HAHAH more reasons to get you engaged!" He laughed.