Vol.1 ch 18 villainess?

Kei
"My my.." the mysterious person chuckled, turning around I laid my eyes on the "villainess," Kyona Ryo. Her eyes were a beautiful purple, as her lips tinted pink.
Ryo's pierced on to my body, she was observing me.

"My name is Kyona Ryo, I'm the barons daughter, I hope we can be friends... Sir Kei" She spoke, her hair danced in the wind with her tight dress that hugs her body perfectly.

"Yes, let us be friends" I replied, still in a daze from her sudden appearance.

Walking up to me, Ryo placed arms on the railing, leaning her body weight forward. Sigh..

Ryo sighed while looking up at the sky. "Isn't the night sky so..beautiful?" She asked, raising on of her hand out, as if reaching for the stars.

"Yes, the night sky is indeed..beautiful " I replied, leaning on the railing and looking up as well.

"My mother once told me that the stars are our ancestors watching us from above I sometimes I wish they can talk, it's lonely being by myself."

As she finished her sentence I averted my eyes away from the stars and stared directly at her. Her sight of vision was no longer staring at the sky, it was now on me.

"Do I scare you? If so then I can leave." She whispers the last part, but it was hearable.

"You don't scare me, I rather enjoy your company." I replied, giving her a smile.

" is that so? You're the first person to say that to me. Usually I get a.."half-ass reply" she chuckled, shaking her head.

I let out a light laugh as I gilded my head up.

'I made a new friend'

"Ah that's right, I heard this is your first ball? Congrats for making it to the noble society."

Ryo pushed herself up, away from the railing and began to walk towards the door. " the dance is about to start, if you don't mind I would like to be your partner for tonight."

Sighing, I pushed myself off the railing and walked up to her, grabbing her hand into mine and walked inside "It would be my pleasure, My lady."

—————-
A/n- hey, this is a short chapter, but taking that it's going to be winter break soon gives me an opportunity to write more on this story, (including other stories I've created.) I have all the chapters written down on google docs so I'm prepared to post them. But before I do, I'll be editing them.

A/n- and the main reason why I never update is because of school. I'm taking all advance classes (AP/Honor classes) so I never have Time to update.