Vol.1 ch:13 male lead one! Aka the first menace?

Kei

It was the next day, after the incident, everyone learned to not mess with both Y/n and me. That'll show em'.

Ever since Y/n became my personal butler, he followed me like a lost puppy, very..cute. There were times he was a bit too touchy, but I wasn't that bothered by it. Like that one time when I was taking a bath, Y/n was assisting me, washing my arms and hair. But he was going too far down my back. I called out to him a couple of times but he didn't react or reply, he was just so emotionless, and inattentive. I had to smack him to get him back from whatever he was thinking about.  Or that other time when he fell on top of me, His knee was touching my wobble dong. I asked him to get up, but he kept inching his knee closer.

He was a Clutz, but it was funny because I get to see him run into walls.

While we were walking I saw the crown prince, or in other words. Male lead number one walking down the hallway in our direction.

'What is he doing in this part of the castle?'  I thought, Slowing down my pace, I stopped in front of his highness bowing.

'Even if I don't like him, I still need to pay my respects.'

Y/n followed suit bowing right behind me.

"I greet his highness" we both said.

-Crown prince-

After the incident, I became more interested in that commoner. Father would talk about how much of a prodigy that boy was. But all I saw was a bug in my eyes. Father also talked about taking that boy as a son. But that means he'd be trouble. I'd have to fight for the throne. But after seeing and hearing him for the first time, I grew interested in him.

His voice was so angelic, It instantly pulled you in, it was soft yet powerful, words naturally rolled off the tip of his tongue. His bangs that cover his eyes and how he presents himself. So mysterious.

His hair was white as silk, skin so pale, yet looks so soft. Those  lips that were tainted with the littlest red look so kissable. Everything about it was perfect.

Here in this empire, marriage between the same sex was legal. But for nobles it was different. Case. If a male in the noble circle had a star they were able to give birth. If they had a star they are able to have as many lovers as they desire

This may sound confusing, so I'll try to explain as best as I can.

If a male had a red star, they are able to have as many "mates" as they desire and give birth to offspring.

If they have a red circle they can only have one mate and give birth.

When I use the term mate I mean as someone that will be stuck to you for eternity. Once you body slam each other and mark each other's neck you become one. And that bond can never be broken.

If there is a man with that red star they mark those other men after the deed.

But back on topic. That boy was so captivating, I wanted him, I needed him . I decided to walk about the area where that Kei boy resides. While I was walking I saw him strolling with that servant.

'What is this? Why is that bug walking with Kei?' I thought. Slowly, I reduced my pace all the while keeping an eye on Kei.

Kei slowly went to a stop and greeted me, his gentle voice soothing me, making my body relax.

"Greetings your highness" Both Kei and the bug said. Bowing down before me.

"Raise."

-Kei-

"Raise" I hear the prince say. Straightening myself I became eye level with his highness. But he couldn't see my eyes, only I could see his. It was filled with mischief.

'What a menace'

"What brings you here?" I asked. Slightly smiling at him. His body went stiff for a moment before relaxing.

"I decided to go for a stroll, I happened to come here and met you on the way..Would you perhaps like to stroll with me?" He replied, giving those 'Prince Charming' smiles.

'A true menace IN deed!'