Chapter #24

Fast forwards to 4 years...

Baby Elijah is now 4 years old and he's in Kindergarten, Kimberly is now 31 years old and Stephen is 35 years old. Stephen and Kimberly are not dating but they are trying to make it work, they share baby Elijah for example one week with Stephen one week with Kimberly.

Kimberly's P.O.V

Sunday (7pm)

I was finishing up some work at the office since Stephen was out with Elijah. When my phone started ringing I grabbed it from my pocket and saw it was Stephen so I answered.

"Hello?" I answered "are you still at the office?" He asked "yes, do you need anything?" "I need you to come home, what are you still doing there?" "I'm almost done" "come home now" he said sounding more demanding "but-" I was about to start but being cut off by Stephen "I'll give you 20 minutes to get here" he said "uhh" I groaned "bye" I said "bye" he said and I hung up.

I finished with the papers and grabbed my coat. I put it on and grabbed my purse and walked out of my office and towards the elevator.

Once I got inside my car I started driving towards Stephen's house.

30 minutes later

I decided to stop by the supermarket and get some food to make dinner and some of Stephen and Elijah's favorite dessert.

I parked my car in front of Stephen's mansion and grabbed the groceries from the trunk then walking towards the house.

I walked in and saw Stephen and Elijah surrounded with toys on the floor "mommy's home" I said closing the door and putting the groceries on top of the island.

"Mommy" I heard Elijah say I took off my shoes and walked over towards Elijah who was already running towards me "hi baby" I said bending down and hugging him "didn't I tell you 20 minutes?" Stephen said I stood up carrying Elijah and looking at Stephen who was walking towards me "I stopped by the supermarket" I said giving Elijah kisses "you could've already called" he said "sorry" I said and he stopped right in front of me "are you staying the night?" He asked "no" I said.

"Mommy me and daddy were playing" Elijah said grabbing my cheeks "really? Did you have fun" I asked paying my attention back on Elijah "yes mommy, a lot of fun" he said "well baby I'm happy you had fun with daddy" I said smiling when he turned to face Stephen then leaned in and Stephen carried him "what do you two want for dinner?" I asked taking off my coat and placing it on a chair then walking towards the kitchen "spaghetti" Elijah said "and you Stephen?" I asked un packing the groceries "spaghetti" Stephen said "okay spaghetti it is" I said "yayyy" Elijah said happy and I smiled a little while continuing to un pack everything.

2 hours later (9:46pm)

I finished picking up every mess in the house when Stephen came walking downstairs "where's Elijah?" I asked wiping down the island "he fell asleep" he said walking towards me "oh no" I groaned "what? Shouldn't you be happy he's sleeping?" He said sitting down on the island "I'm going to my apartment and Elijah sleeping is going to make it 10 times harder" I said leaning on the island and brushing my hair back "so stay here" stele hen said in a duh voice "I don't have clothes here" I said "I took them all back to my house" "why would you do that?" "I don't know I thought it would be a bother" I said "you're never a bother to me" he said and it made me blush a little "I need to go before it gets too late" I said walking around the island.

When Stephen grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him "stay" he said standing up and pulling me closer "uhh" I groaned while looking up a him "please" he said "what would I wear to work tomorrow?" I asked "well stay here tomorrow, the 3 of us" he said I looked to the side then looked back up at Stephen "fine" I said and he bended down to my height and gave me a kiss on my forehead he backed away and looked me in the eyes again.

He grabbed my neck and gave me a kiss on my lips and I was surprised put once I felt his soft lips on mine I felt calm and it just felt right.

And I felt myself kissing him back. He bended down and grabbed my thighs and picked me up, I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso and his hands went to my ass and mine went to his neck.

I pushed his face closer to mine and he introduced his tongue into my mouth "mhm" I moaned and he started walking I backed away and he looked at me confused "we shouldn't be doing this" I said "we've done this a hundred times and one more time won't hurt" he said kissing me again I closed my eyes and he laid me down on the couch and got on top of me "I missed you so much" he said kissing my neck "I missed your lips" he said going down my body "your touch, your smell" be diss going even more down "I missed your body" he said taking off my skirt "I missed you" he said coming back up to my face and I grabbed his face "I missed you too" I said bringing his face down to mine and starting to kiss me.

I then felt his hand travel down to my vagina "it's been so hard not to fuck you" he said pushing my panties aside and I felt his finger massage my clit "uhh" I moaned while putting my head back "did you miss me baby?" He asked kissing my neck "I did" I said while moaning "I missed your touch, I missed your kisses, I missed your cuddling" I said and he started massaging my clit "you don't have to worry now, I'm going to take care of you" he said kissing my lips again.

He stuck his tongue inside my mouth and quickly after one of his fingers went inside my vagina "uhh" I moaned and he stuck another finger inside of me and picked up the paste a little "fuck Stephen" I moaned while trying to continue kissing him but struggling. His finger came out and he broke up the kiss and licked his two fingers "look how good you fucking taste" he said sticking his two fingers inside my mouth back.

Started sucking in them while maintaining eye contact with him.

He took the fingers out of my mouth and gave me a peck on my lips he went down in between my legs and kissed my thighs and took off my panties and he kissed my vagina and then started eating me out.

His tongue circled my clit making my back arch and a moaned escaped my lips. He placed his hand under my shirt and slowly made his way to my boob, he want under my bra started circling my nipple with his finger.

"MOMMYYYY" I heard from the baby monitor "fuck" I said closing my legs "ahh" Stephen groaned while standing up "sorry" I said standing up "well finish this later" Stephen said giving me a peck on the lips.

I put on my panties and my skirt and walked upstairs to Elijah's room.

I walked over to his bed and Elijah was sitting up "what's wrong baby?" I asked while sitting down on the bed "I'm scared mommy" he said hugging me "did daddy forget to turn on the night light?" I asked rubbing his head "yes" Elijah said I backed away and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

I then stood up and tuned on the night light "there you go" I said walking back to him and laying down next to him "now let's go to sleep it's late" I said and he hugged me and I waited to fall asleep.

A/N

Sorry for the delay I've been having writers block lately.

So I wrote this quick chapter for y'all.

And I'm writing the rest as soon as this si published because I left it off in almost a cliffhanger of you'll call it that.

Love y'all and stay safe out here in this crazy world. ❤️