Chapter #28

Kimberly's P.O.V

3 hours later (10pm)

Stephen took me to this beautiful rooftop restaurant and we had an amazing time. We kept talking about the future and if I'm willing to move in with him which I said I'll think about it.

But in reality I already knew my answer.

Stephen said he had a surprise for me and didn't want to tell me. And I hate when he does this but he says it's to just trust him.

***

"We're here" Stephen said turning off his car and getting out. I looked around and saw we were at his office he opened the door for me and stuck out his hand "what are we going here?" I asked grabbing his hand and getting out of the car and then adjusting my dress.

"I'll explain when we get up there" he said pointing at the roof "seriously?" I asked "yes now come on" he said grabbing my hand and we walked inside the building.

The elevator opened at the rooftop and omg there was a big "will you marry me" light up sign and a bunch of roses making a runway at the end the 'marry me' sign with a heart of roses with candles also lit and I was shocked.

I looked over to Stephen and he was smiling. We walked down runway and tears started running down my face. We stopped at the end and we got inside the heart of roses.

"We've known each other for many years now, we have a beautiful baby boy together, we've gone through up and downs, good moments and bad moments, and let's not even get into the sex, I really appreciate you and love you, and I want you to make you mine forever so Kimberly Elizabeth Diamond will you marry me?" He asked while getting on one knee and taking out a ring box and I stumbled back while tears started steaming down my face "yes" I said covering my mouth with one of my hands and he took my left hand and out the ring on.

And holy shit what a ring he stood up and I rushed over of him and gave him a kiss

And holy shit what a ring he stood up and I rushed over of him and gave him a kiss. He put his hand on my back and brung me closer to him.

I backed away and Stephen looked at me with tears also in his eyes "it's a little small so I'll get you a bigger one when we get married" he said "no it's perfect" I said looking at the ring then back at him he grabbed my cheeks and connected our lips again.

I backed away and looked at Stephen smiling "I'm so happy" I said basically jumping up and down like a little girl and I heard Stephen chuckle "I can't believe I'm engaged to the Stephen James" I said smiling "and I can't believe I'm marrying the Kimberly Diamond" he said grabbing my arm and bringing me close to him. I put my chin on his chest and looked up at him and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"You're ready for the rest of our night?" He asked "yes" I said backing away and we walked over towards the elevator he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.