Chapter #14

2 weeks later (Thursday)

Kimberly's P.O.V

3pm

"So I have a family reunion today at 4 so I'm not going to be here for a long time so the place is all yours" he said "I'm about to have some fun by myself" I said "oh and you can't bring guys over" he said "uhh fine" I said even though I wasn't going to bring nobody over because I don't know nobody, he looked angry a little I ignored it and put my attention back on my phone.

5 hours later (8pm)

I was watching Netflix on the tv when I heard the door open to reveal Stephen "hi, how did it go?" I asked him pausing the movie "terrible" he said sitting down on the edge of the bed and rubbing his face "why? What happened?" I asked him "I saw Sarah at the family reunion turns out she is dating my cousin who was also there with her" he said "oh my god" I said hugging him from behind "I just feel stupid" he said "don't say that, plus now I have a person to be depressed with" I said "huh?" He said "you know Jackson broke up with me and you broke up with Sarah so change into something more comfortable because we're going to the store to buy somethings and then we'll have a lazy night" I said "okay let me change" he said getting up "yay" I said excited.

2 hours later (10pm)

"You're going to burn the pizza" I told him "oh shit" he said rushing over to the oven making me laugh "when do we leave?" I asked him "we are going to leave a little early so tomorrow" he said "okay" I said taking a bite from my pizza.

Next day (8am)

I was awake and was getting ready to leave I put on my clothes and did my hair in a messy bun I applied some chapsticks and organized my bags.

12 hours later, Saturday (10am)

So we were finally back in LA and I was exhausted and ready to jump onto my bed "did you have fun in Italy?" Stephen asked while driving me home "yes it was fun the food there was amazing" I said "glad you liked it" he said "next trip to my home place France" I said "when's the next trip?" he said "I'm actually going there for my birthday" I said "when's you're birthday?" He asked "July 28th, so this month but next week" I said "okay we'll both go and rent a hotel room" he said "that's fine with me" I said smiling.

Next day

I was at the office and was over it already I'm just waiting for the 28th to come so I could celebrate my birthday and get fucked up with my friends and family. I saw Jackson and I wanted to smack him so hard but I tried my best not to I just grabbed what I needed and walked past him.

Thursday (8pm)

So I was at the club with one of my friends her name is Crystal and she's a stripper at this club. I took a shot of vodka and some guy walked over to me "could we dance this is my song and I thought you are very pretty" he said in my ear "sure" I said he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the dance floor I then started dancing with him.

30 minutes later

So I'm fucking twerking on the guy when Crystal grabbed my hand and took be to the bar "how long have you've been here?" She asked "since 7pm" I said "ok, you've been twerking on a bunch of guys like damn" she said "well you only live once and I'm going to live it at its fullest so ima get so fucking drunk then I'll call an Uber and leave but for now I'm going to twerk, grind or dance on these dudes" I said taking a shot of Hennessy and vodka and going back to dancing.

Stephen's P.O.V

So I was at my house in my office when I got a phone call from the club I own.

Me: hello?

Wilson: hello, Mr James?

Me: yes is everything okay over there

William: yes everything is fine just that you're assistant is here and she's very drunk to the point where she's grinding on guys

Me: okay I'll be there in minutes

William: okay

I hung up the phone grabbed my car keys and walked towards my car and started driving to the club.

20 minutes later

So I arrived at the club and It was full I walked towards the security guards and they let me right in I then walked towards William "where is she?" I asked him "right there" he said pointing towards the crowd I walked over to it and saw her dancing on a guy which I wanted to punch so bad but I held back I grabbed her arm and she quickly pulled away "come on Kimberly" I said bending down to her height "no I'm going to stay" she said "but I said you're coming with me" I said throwing her over my shoulders I walked over to William and he gave me her stuff I walked out of the bar with her over my shoulders and walked towards my car I sat her down in the passengers seat and put on her seatbelt I then went to the drivers side put on my seatbelt and drove to my house.

20 minutes later

We were back at my house I parked my car inside the garage and threw Kimberly over my shoulder again since she was sleeping I walked inside and took her upstairs to my room I laid her down I then took off her dress and put on her one of my big shirts I covered her body I then went to a different room I changed clothes and then laid her down on the bed I covered my body with the blankets then turned off the lights and went to sleep.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT