Chapter #27

Kimberly's P.O.V

6pm

I was back in my apartment getting ready for my date with Stephen.

I was we looking thru the my closet trying to find a dress when I remembered Stephen didn't tell me where we were going.

I walked over to my phone and called Stephen and he quickly answered.

"Hello darling" he answered and I heard water running behind him "where are we going for the date?" I asked "it's a surprise" he said "how do I know what to wear?" I asked looking back at my closet "put on one of the fancy dresses you've got and that's it" he said "just tell me" I groaned "just get ready I'll be there in a little while" he said.

"Okay you were no help bye" I said "bye" he said letting out a chuckle and I hung up and walked back to my closet and started trying on dresses.

After like 10 minutes I found the perfect dress.

I put on some white red bottoms and soon made my way to my vanity and started doing my makeup

40 minutes later (6:56pm)

I straightened the last piece of my hair and pushed it behind my shoulder when the doorbell rang I stood up from my chair and walked out of my room and towards the door.

I opened it to see Stephen in a suit looking hotter than ever his hair was slicked back and his green eyes were staring me down like he was hungry.

I looked at his hands and he had these rings on them and his veins were sticking out and I just wanted his hands to wrap around my neck and choke me.

"These are for you" he said and I snapped out of my thoughts and he was handing me this boutique of roses that I didn't even fucking notice.

I was so focused on his hands that I didn't notice the roses. How horny can I fucking be.

"T-thanks" I said snapping out of my thoughts and taking the roses from him and smelling them.

"You look so fucking hot" he said stepping close to me "I can say the same thing about you" I said smiling.

He closed the door behind him and I turned around to put the roses down on the table "oh fuck" I heard him groan behind me.

When I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me back. And I was against Stephen my back being lined up with his chest.

"What?" I asked turning around to face him while smiling "what if we just stay here?" He asked pulling me closer to him and one of his hands started running up and down my bare back and that sent chills all over by body.

"It took me so long to get ready we're going out" I said trying to pull away but his grip stayed firm.

"Okay then give me a kiss" he said "no I just did my makeup" I said backing away from him and walking back to my room.

"It doesn't matter" he said following behind me "when we kiss it fucks up my lipstick" I said grabbing my lotion and applying some over my arms.

"Those are the good kisses" he said and I just laughed.

"Here apply some on my back" I said turning around and opening the lotion bottle he stuck out his hands and I put some lotion on his hands. I turned around and held my hair up and he started rubbing the lotion on my back "fuck" he groaned.

I then felt his hands rest on my shoulders I let my hair down and turned to face him. He leaned forward and I let my self go and I kissed his lips.

After a while I backed away and Stephen's eyes were still closed "I love you" he said licking his lips and I smiled as I saw him with my red lipstick.

"I love you too" I said wiping away the lipstick and he opened his eyes.

"What if we just have a little section?" He asked pushing me on the bed "no, we're going to be late" I said sitting up "I don't care" he said taking off his suits coat and rolling up his sleeve which was pretty hot.

"Stephen what if they close?" I asked "then I'll buy the place and we'll have it to ourselves" he said pulling my dress up and opening my legs.

He went up to my face and started kissing my lips and I started kissing back when I felt his hand move aside my underwear and his finger started rubbing up and down my slit and a moan escaped my lips.

He started rubbing my clit starting slow but quickly speeding up making my moans increase even more. When he stopped and he looked at me

"Didn't you say we should get going?" He asked kissing my neck "no we can stay" I said putting my head back and he let out a chuckle before picking up his paste again "oh Stephen" I moaned while closing my eyes.

"Yes baby moan my name" he said when he suddenly stopped again "what?" I asked annoyed while quickly opening my eyes and looking at him.

I then saw him unbuckling his belt and taking out his dick.

"No condom?" I asked and he looked at me "we're not going over this again" he said grabbing my legs and dragging me close to him.

He started slapping his dick against my vagina and a moan escaped my lips making Stephen look at me with a smile on his face.

He stuck his dick inside of me and we never broke eye contact with each other when he started pounding himself inside of me and my eyes rolled back. And he started picking up his paste making me grab on to the sheets.

He kept his paste steady making my boobs jump all over the place. Stephen reached over and grabbed one of my boobs squeezing then. And our moans started leaving both of us filling up the room.

"Stephen I'm about to cum" I said opening my eyes and looking up at him.

He leaned forward even more so now he was towering over me. He kept his paste steady and went down to my face kissing my lips.

"Stephen please" I moaned keeping eye contact with him. He wrapped his hand around my neck and I felt his cold rings hit my skin. Making me even more horny and my orgasm building up even faster.

"Please" I begged trying to contain myself and he just nodded his head no.

What the fuck does he mean no? Like excuse the fuck out of me.

"Stephen please" I moaned grabbing onto the sheets while tears were rolling down my face on how desperate I was .

"Cum for me baby" he said and I felt a sense of relieve when I finally came. And he came right behind me and I felt his cum inside of me. He pounded his cum inside of me before taking his dick out.

He gave me one more kiss before backing away from me. And standing up.

"You need to stop doing that" I said closing my legs since my vagina was throbbing like crazy "do what?" He asked giving me a cocky smirk.

"You know what" I said standing up and fixing my underwear along with my dress.

I walked over towards my vanity and wiped away my tears and started fixing my makeup.

"I'm ready to go now" he said putting his suits coat back on "of course you are" I said brushing my hair and putting it behind my shoulders.

I grabbed my purse and phone and we walked out of my room and out of my apartment.

"Ready?" He asked opening the passenger door "yes" I said and he closed the door quickly making his way around the car.