Chapter #19

{4 Years Later }

Kimberly's now: 27 years old
Stephen's now: 31 years old

Kimberly's P.O.V

So I moved to Italy about 2 years ago I've been living with my aunt Aurora. I'm working at my grandmas restaurant which is now owned by my aunt and life's great again.

Stephen's P.O.V

So I just can't move on from Kimberly, I just can't I know it was my idea but it was just stupid. This year the break up it's just different I just don't know why is it.

Kimberly's P.O.V

So I was helping my aunt with the restaurant when my aunt walked in "Kim dear can you make a delivery to Mrs Garcia?" She asked "sure I love Mrs Garcia" I said she handed me the order I got my car keys and started driving there.

25 minutes later (3pm)

Surprisingly there was no traffic so I got there pretty quickly. I walked over to her front door and rung the door bell after a couple of seconds the door swung open "hello Mrs Garcia" I said giving her a hug "hello dear" she said "here's you're order" I said "oh right come in" she said stepping aside I walked inside and stood in the corner "let me just get my purse" she said "okay" I said looking around, I walked over to the living room and noticed she had some pictures of a little kids and a bunch of other people "here you go dear" she said handing me the money "thanks" I said "you're not dating anyone are you?" She asked "no" I said walking towards the front door "oh great because I have a grandson who's coming to visit me today and he's single and he's really sad so if you don't mind going on a date with him" she said "well" I said "please you'll go to a fancy restaurant, get to know each other, and if you don't like him move on do it for me" she said "okay tell him to meet me at Alejandro's Cafe at 6:30pm" I said "thank you darling I'll tell him once he arrives" she said "bye Mrs Garcia" I said turning around "bye darling" she said I walked towards my car then drove back to my aunts restaurant.

3 hours later

I was already showered and shaved I was picking my dress until I found the right one.

I put it on then put on lotion, some black high heels, diamond earrings a necklace and bracelet

I put it on then put on lotion, some black high heels, diamond earrings a necklace and bracelet. I then started doing my makeup.

25 minutes later

I applied some more red lipstick, sprayed on some perfume grabbed my purse and phone I then walked out of my room and out the door. I then started walking towards the coffee shop which was 2 blocks down from my aunts house. Once I got to the coffee shop which was still open I then waited until this guy arrived.

5 minutes later

After about 5 minutes I heard a car pull up I looked up from my phone and saw a black Lamborghini in front of me the driver window rolled down and I saw Stephen "oh" I said walking away "Kimberly stop" I heard Stephen say getting out of the car I stopped and turned around "yes?" I said "hi" he said smiling "hi" I said "let's have dinner to talk" he said "no" I said "come on" he said grabbing my hand "fine" I said giving in we then walked towards his car and he drove towards the restaurant.

20 minutes later

We arrived at the restaurant and Stephen opened the door for me and took out his hand and I took it and got out "shall we?" He said "mmhm" I said we walked inside and a man greeted us "hi welcome do you have a reservation?" He asked "yes under the name of Mr James" Stephen said "oh right this way Mr James we have a table just for you with the view of the Leaning Tower Of Pisa" he said handing us our menus "so what you've been up to?" I asked him "nothing much I really missed you" he said "well I missed you too but you were the one that decided to break up" I said "I know but I can't live without you I've been miserable without you" he said "well I moved on a little" I said "you're dating someone?" He asked "nope I mean I wasn't really thinking about you" I said "oh" he said kinda sad "yes, but we could be friends" I said "friends? But I love you" he said "I just can't keep getting my heart broken" I said looking down "come on just 1 more chance" he said "no I've given you too much chances" I said "please" he said grabbing my hands "friends or nothing" I said "friends" he said sticking out his hand "friends" I said shaking it we then ordered our food and continued to talk.

4 hours later (12am)

We were eating our leftover desserts while in the car "do you know how much I missed you?" Stephen asked I stayed quiet and kept eating "do you know how much I missed you're body, your lips, your touch" he said while a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wiped it away he then started driving "where we going?" I asked him "to a hotel" he said driving fast.

26 minutes later

We arrived at the hotel and went to his room he closed the door behind him and walked towards me he grabbed my waist and put his hand on my jawline and went in for a kiss "Stephen you know we're only friends" I said pulling away "come on baby you know we can't be just friends we have history together" he said "it's just that" I said putting my head down "what baby?" He said "it's just that at the end of the day I'm the one that gets more heartbroken" I said "baby I'll promise you I'll never hurt you again" "you always say that and I always end up hurt" I said "I promise you this time it won't be the same" he said kissing my lips I didn't kiss back which made him back away "you could sleep on the bed ill sleep on the couch" he said grabbing a pillow and a blanket he went over to the closet and handed me one of his shirts I took off my dress and put on the shirt I took of my high heels and makeup I then laid down on the bed and Stephen on the couch "goodnight" he said turning off the light "Stephen?" I said "yes?" He responded "can you come sleep in the bed with me" I said "why?" He said "I just don't want to sleep by myself" I said turning on the lamp while sitting up "but don't you want to keep a distance?" He asked "yea but just for tonight" I said he got up and laid down next to me he then turned his back towards me I moved my body towards him and hugged him he turned around and hugged me back "I missed you" I said burring my face onto his bare chest "I missed you too" he said kissing the top of my head I lifted my head up to look at him and he kissed my lips which I kissed back to he turned off the lamp and then hugged me tighter.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT