Chapter #20

Kimberly's P.O.V

8am

So I was still asleep when my phone started ringing so, I stood up and went to answer it.

Me: hello?

Aunt Aurora: Kim darling we need you here at the restaurant

Me: why?

Aunt Aurora: you have the keys to open it

Me: ohh I forgot I'll be over right away

Aunt Aurora: okay

I hung up the phone and put on my dress I grabbed my belongings and walked out I then went towards the elevator once I was on the first floor I went inside a taxi and told him where to go.

8:30am

I arrived at my apartment and quickly went to my room I changed into some comfortable clothes and started walking towards the restaurant with the keys.

10 minutes later

I arrived at the restaurant and saw my aunt standing in the corner "hello" I said going over to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek "did you brush you're teeth today?" She's asked "no I was out" I said "go brush you're teeth you smell like death" she said pushing me away while smiling "love you too" I said walking back to my apartment.

10 minutes later

I arrived at my apartment and threw myself face first onto my bed and then quickly fell asleep.

6 hours later (3pm)

I was awake for awhile now I already did my routine and decided that tonight I'll go out with some of my friends so I texted Mia and Isabella.

Me: you guys free tonight?

Mia: yes, why?

Isabella: yes, why?

Me: so we could go to the clubbbbbb

Mia: hell yea

Isabella: I'm down

Mia: so at what time are we meeting up and where?

Me: you guys could come pick me up at my house around 8pm

Isabella: okay

Mia: ok

Me: okay

I locked my phone up and continued to watch my tv show.

4 hours later (7pm)

I was already showered so I was picking out my dress.

I then started doing my makeup.

25 minutes later

I added the last touch of lipgloss and then started applying some lotion. I then put on my high heels and started preparing my little purse.