Chapter #16

Stephen's P.O.V

Next day (10am)

I was asleep when I heard my phone ringing so I got up got a robe and put it on I then walked over to it to see it was from the company.

30 minutes later

I finished talking and they basically told me I had to go back to LA because there was going to be a big bid of something and it's going to be good for my reputation so I'll have to leave today to go to it later on "Kim" I said shaking her "what?" She asked sitting up "we have to leave back to LA" I said "nooo, why?" She asked "because there's a bid that I have to go to and you need to come with me" I said going to her "but I don't wanna go" she said wrapping her hands around my neck "can I just stay here?" She asked "no" I said "come on baby I'll even let you tap before you leave" I said "okay, fine" I said kissing her lips I laid her down on the bed softly I then laid on top of her and started kissing her lips "last night was fun" I said "yes it was" she said looking up at the ceiling.

9 hours later (7pm)

So we already had round 2 and we were fucking exhausted I was done putting on my suit and Kimberly was still laying down in the bed so I walked over to her "you better cover up those hickeys" she said "okay, but yours are going to be worse to cover up I left one or two in every spot of your body so everyone will know you're mine" I said "don't worry I'll cover them up" she said "I have to leave" I said "okay, see you back in LA" she said walking over to me and kissing my lips I then moved my hands to her ass and started grabbing it "okay I have to leave" I said breaking the kiss "bye" she said closing the door I walked towards the elevator and hit the 1st floor once I was there I walked towards my limo to see 2 of my bodyguards "Chris I'm going to ask you to stay here in France with Kimberly and watch her every move protect her and don't let her get too drunk or hook up with a guy" I said "yes sir" he said walking inside the hotel.

Kimberly's P.O.V

Next day (4pm)

So I decided that I was going to visit my cousins so I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

20 minutes later

I was done showering so I wrapped the towel around my body then I put on my bra and underwear then my clothes.

Once I was done I started doing my makeup and straightening my hair.

30 minutes later

I was done so I walked to the lobby to see the taxi I ordered was already here I went inside and told him where to go.

6 hours later (10pm)

So I was back at the hotel and one of my close friends Izzy, came back with me to the hotel. He said he'll come with me so I wouldn't be so lonely so I let him come over "can you order pizza I have cards we could play card games" I said "that sounds good I'll order the pizza while you change" he said "okay" I said getting my pjs and walking inside the bathroom.

Stephen's P.O.V

(10pm)

So I was done with the bidding, I had and was already home inside my room when my phone started ringing I looked at the contact name and saw it was Chris so I picked up.

Me: hello, is everything okay?

Chris: well your girlfriend just brought another man to the hotel and I was just calling to make sure if you know or sent this man.

Me: no I never sent a man. Now I could feel my blood boiling and wanting to kill whoever she's with.

Chris: okay can you just call her and make sure you don't know the man?

Me: sure, bye

Chris: okay bye, Mr James

I hung up the phone and called Kimberly. After 3 rings someone picked up.

Me: hello, Kim?

Guy: hi this is not Kim

Me: who's is this then? I was getting so mad I was about to throw my phone at the wall.

Guy: this is Izzy, Kim's best friend

Me: and where's Kim?

Izzy: in the bathroom

Me: can you tell her to call me back?

Izzy: okay

I hung up and punched the wall behind me which left a hole I then sat down on my bed waiting for Kim to call me back.

10 minutes later

So I was on instagram when my phone started ringing I read the contact name and it was Kim so I quickly answered.

Me: hello?

Kim: hi baby

Me: so who's the guy that you're with?

Kim: that my best guy friend

Me: why is he there with you?

Kim: he wanted to come to my hotel room so I wouldn't be alone so I agreed

Me: are you sure you two are just friends

Kim: yes me and and Izzy are just friends we've known each other since we were born

Me: okay just remember I love you

Kim: I love you too

Me: bye

Kim: bye baby

I hung up the phone but was still unsure about Kim's friend Izzy at this point I only had to trust her. So I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT