Chapter #12

1 week later Friday (5pm)

Kimberly's P.O.V

So Stephen got a girlfriend her name is Sara and she's annoying as fuck. I mean I've worked and known some annoying people but she puts the cherry on top. She just doesn't shut up like damn don't you have an off button?

So I was at the office trying to make some copies of some important papers when Jackson walked in "hi" I said "hi" he responded "so are you dating anyone?" He asked "nope single as a pringle" I said which made him laugh. "Okay then, would you like to go out with me?" He asked scratching the back of his head. "Sure when?" I asked kinda of smiling "what about today I'll pick you up at 7 so we could go to the movies" he said "okay that sounds good, here's my number" I said handing him a piece of paper with my number on it "I'll text you my address" I said "okay bye see you tomorrow" he said smiling "bye" I said returning the smile. Once he left I squealed a little because I was so excited.

Next day Saturday (5pm)

"Excuse me Mr James" I said walking inside his office to see Sara and him kissing. Eww.

"Sorry to interrupt" I said "you're excused" Sara said I looked at her, who the fuck was talking to her? I rolled my eyes and looked back at Stephen "I was wondering if I could have the rest of the day off?" I asked looking around "sure" Sara said Stephen looked her way then looked back at me "why?" He asked "I have a date" I said once I did Stephen gave me a death stare which was actually kinda intimidating "sure go ahead" he said in between his teeth "thanks" I said I turned around and quickly and ran towards the elevator I was walking out when I bumped into Jackson "hi" he said "hi" I said "see you at 7" he said "see you at 7" I said running out once I was inside my car I started driving home.

30 minutes later

I was already home and I already took a shower and shaved I was just inside my room looking for an outfit after 15 minutes of looking I finally found the perfect one.

Once I put on my outfit I straightened my hair and started doing my makeup.

1 hour later (6:50pm)

I was finally ready I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my bag when I heard a knock on the door I walking over to the door bad opened it to see Jackson "hi you look beautiful" he said "thanks you look handsome" I replied once we were downstairs we walked towards his car and he then started driving towards the movie theater.

4 hours later (11pm)

So after the movie he took me to the beach to watch the stars and honestly it was an amazing first date before he left he kissed me and left and I was in shook I then went inside my apartment and soon fell asleep.

***

January 19th

So me and Jackson are 5 months in dating we still haven't had sex or said I love you yet but honestly couldn't ask for anyone better.

5pm

I was still at work I was in the copy room making Mr James some copies when  Jackson walked in "hi" I said "hi baby" he said coming closer to me and kissing my lips when my phone started ringing I took it out of my pocket and saw it was Mr James so I answered. "Can you hurry up I have a family meeting in 15 minutes" he said angry "I'll be right there" I said hanging up. "I have to leave" I said giving him one last kiss "bye baby" he said "bye" I said walking out with the copies I walked towards the elevator and went to Stephen's office.

20 minutes later

We arrived at Stephen's moms house and he got out and so did I he knocked on the door and his mom answered "hi darling" she said hugging her son "hi ma" he said hugging her back "hi darling" she said hugging me "hi Mrs James" I said "oh please call me Dina" she said smiling "okay" I said "come in" she said and we walked inside and saw the rest of the family "hi" I said waving "hi" they all said when I saw Dina walk into the kitchen so I walked after her and sat down on the island "do you need any help Dina?" I asked her "yes can you take the salad out of the fridge and also start preparing the table please" she said "of course" I said standing up.

40 minutes Later

"Foods ready" Dina said walking towards the living room they all stood up and walked towards the dining table and I sat down and Stephen sat down next to me "so Kimberly are you and Stephen dating?" Mr James dad asked "no" I said "why you two would make a beautiful couple and also have beautiful kids" Stephen's sister said "well I'm actually dating someone at the time" I said smiling "well you should break up with him and go out with my son" Dina said.

Wow.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said standing up "I'll take you" Stephen said running after me "you're family is disrespectful" I said "I'm so sorry" he said "do they know you have a girlfriend?" I asked him "no" he said "why?" I asked "because I know they won't like her they only like certain people" he said "okay if their going to be disrespectful again I'll leave" I said pissed "okay" he said we walked downstairs and continued to talk.

7 hours later (1am)

So Stephen took me home and I was half asleep "bye Mr James" I said opening my door "wait" Stephen said "yes" I said sitting back down "I have a family reunion in Italy and you have to come with me" He said "when?" I asked him "we leave today at 7am so I'll pick you up at 6:30" he said "okay bye Mr James" I said walking out and closing the door I then went inside the apartment. Once I was in my room I started packing.

5 hours later (6am)

So I was asleep when my phone started ringing I rolled over it and saw it was Stephen "hello" I answered "yes Kimberly I'm on my way" he said "okay" I said shocked I hung up and saw it was 6am I quickly got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

20 minutes later

So I picked out my outfit and quickly put it on.

I put my hair in a messy bun applied on some lip balm and put my suitcases in the living room when there was a knock on the door I walked over to it and saw it was Stephen so I opened it "hi" I said "hi" he said grabbing two of my suitcases "you k...

I put my hair in a messy bun applied on some lip balm and put my suitcases in the living room when there was a knock on the door I walked over to it and saw it was Stephen so I opened it "hi" I said "hi" he said grabbing two of my suitcases "you know it's only for a month right" he said "I didn't pack that much" I said grabbing my other 2 suitcases and a handbag. I locked the door and walked downstairs we then walked over to his limo we put everything in the trunk and the driver started driving to the airport "what part of Italy are we going?" I asked him "Rome" he said "beautiful" I said "have you ever been their?" He asked "nope only in pictures" I said "okay I'll be you're tour guide we'll explore it together" he said I nodded my head.

A:N

Hope you're having an amazing day and remember you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT